Friday, January 1, 2010

The "afters"

Is there a record for how many pictures can be posted in one post? Because I think I may have just broken it. I forgot to do them first to last, so they are last to first. If you want them in order, start from the bottom and scroll up.......
What can I say, they hate the snow......









































































Gracie got a snuggie from uncle chan























mmmm i love them












Snow day!





no I don't let my child eat balloons. He was just blowing.




Counting the loot





Chase turned 21 the day after Christmas. I can't believe the baby is 21!!!




Uncle Chase's balloons






MY GIFT!!! I Nikon D5000!!! I'm in LOVE!!!

Chad got a DS



Mafia... Lex was a cop.





Chloe being Chloe





Word



This is what Chad and Uncle Andy do while we play games




This picture is blurry, but I love it of Chase





Chad picking out his beanie from Grandma Pollock



The WHOLE Cutler crew. Plus the Gants.


Mike and Dax got fourwheelers. Oh man, watch out world, they are MOBILE!!













The three amigos


Mike got fun toys, but he wanted the leftover treats from santa instead.




Kenna got a blanket hand made by grandma




Gracie got a baby Ariel. The look on her face was priceless



Dax got a drum set! We were so lucky to get him this year!



This is the ONLY picture I got of my moms finished craft room!! I am going this weekend and I'll take some more. She was so happy. It made all the hard work totally worth it. The tree in the background has pictures of all of the grankids... more room to grow!


Chloe and Gracie wating so patiently to say the morning christmas prayer




Christmas morning. Casey has never been so excited.



10 comments:

austin and tracee said...

That is a lot of pictures! Grace just isn't Grace without short hair.

Hermana Whitehead said...

Beautiful pictures! Nice new look for the blog. Gracie and Mikey look adorable. Fun Christmas!

jen said...

I'm so excited that you got your camera! Were you so surprised?

Kirsten said...

uhm..... did I miss the part where you show us what your moms NEW craft room looked like!?!
lol - btw, LOVE the new camera.... good cameras make ALL the difference!!

Stacy Mike and Thalia Talbot said...

I love that you are just laughing while your kids are crying in the snow! (: I do that all the time when mine have meltdowns when we are just trying to do something fun with them. You guys need to move somewhere warmer, where you have awesome friends to have you over for BBQ's and game nights, where your kids can live in a snow free world. Hmmm, are you sold yet? (:

Amanda P. said...

I really love the pictures of your kids in the snow. haha, priceless.

Robin said...

Diego is jealous of the McQueen car. He is obsessed! He has a broken little micromachine one which one day he carried around with his EVERYWHERE! You guys look great. Throw a snowball at Chad for us! hA!

The Staheli's said...

WOW...you totally win "the most pictures on a blog post" award!! :) NICE! Fun to see everything you've been up to. And YAY for a new camera! Isn't that so exciting! Love it.

Chelsea said...

these are GREAT! I love teh camera... I love how when you look close at the closeup of Mikey, you can see all the boogers in his nose and on his face, that is a GOOD pic!!!! LOL! sooo cute, your little Gracie's hair is cute!!! Great job mamma! All the other pics rock, you are great!

Chelsea said...

ya, I want to see the craft room too.