Saturday, January 16, 2010

Fort Staheli

I really don't have much to blog about, but it's a new goal to post "at least" once a week. Sooo here we go!!
I just had to post this. Cutsie little eyes.
So on thursday night I made chinese food and we thought it would be fun to build a fort and eat inside. The kids loved it.


























Mikey of course ran around the whole time with a sword.






And my craft!! Kirsten Collins gave me a cute idea to make hair flowers. I bought the wrong fabric so it burned instead of melted, but I thought it turned out really cute.

























4 comments:

Lydia said...

I hope you love your new camera, I can't believe how much sharper your pictures are, YUMMY KIDS. I want them.

Stacy Mike and Thalia Talbot said...

I love those hair flowers! So cute. And the fort idea is way fun. (:

Chelsea said...

I've made thoes bows, and we love them! Though I put a stitch in them in the back to make them gather a little bit under the button! So cute.
Oh, and I let mine fray....

Hermana Whitehead said...

Thanks for sharing. Love it.