Monday, January 25, 2010

Weekend

Not much happened this weekend, but I'm still blogging! We had stake conference this weekend and it was so awesome. Chad and I got a sitter on Friday night so we could go to the temple. It was CRAZY busy. We had a temple worker come into the room and say Provo is the busiest temple and they had never seen a night like that. We were standing in line in the cafeteria at one point. So cool. The only pictures I got were of Gracie taking Roxy for a walk on sunday, and the kids at jumping jacks. Enjoy!












































1 comment:

Staheli said...

Oh Candace, I can't tell you how my heart started racing when i read your last post. I wouldn't wish that feeling on my worst enemy and I am so incredibly grateful that little mike is safe. Isn't it amazing to know that we have someone watching over us. I'm so grateful that you wrote about your experience because it made me think of all the times when I've done the same thing and it made me want to be better at knowing where my kids are at all times. Thank you cause I know it's not easy. You rock, and don't forget it!