Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Weekend in K town

Last weekend was my cousin Haydens farwell. We headed to St. George on Thursday morning to so we could go to the temple with him. It was so cool. I love going through the temple with people on their first time. We are so proud of him! Then Chad and I headed to Vegas for a little date night. It was so much fun. I can't believe how much we laugh when it is just the two of us. Then we headed to Kanab for the rest of the weekend. We are finally home for the next little while (thank goodness) I feel like I have been living out of a suitcase for the last month! It is really nice ot know that we don't have any major plans for the next little bit. There is just something about being home that feels so good. Also, these first pictures are a photo op I couldn't pass up:




The face of a little deviant
He found the baby lotion.








Clayton, training his third eye.




Elder Gant cutting his cake




While we were there Chad and I took the kids and Anna on a little hike. I couldn't help but take a gazillion pictures.
























Anna kills me. She just sings. Always.










Yes that is my son. Yes he is licking a handful of dirt. He'll be alright. I did the same thing and look how I turned out! :)



Gracie gathering rocks for Grandma Lydia. Her and Anna kept saying "oh she'll love this one"





mmmmm















They made it to the top!










Chad was teaching Mike some intense lesson about the rocks











4 comments:

Chelsea said...

CUTE PICS!!!!! Your kids are adorable!
someone once told me kids eat dirt cause they NEED something in it, who knows what, but we always just let it be too!

Sarah Jimenez said...

Haha! Love the pictures; especially Mike eating the dirt. You'll have to see if your mom has some of you at that age eating it and scrapbook them together.

Sharps said...

hi. of course i was in another country when you were within 5 minutes of me!!! WHY!!!! BLAST!!! Call me. I will be coming up to visit Sherratt. I will stop by. Thats a promise.

Taylor Gardner said...

Mike rocks the socks. Such a funny kid! (Austin again...)