Sunday, April 26, 2009

Where the good things are....

I Found it!! I found my cord for my camera so I can finally upload some pictures. Here they are. The last two weeks of the goings on in our lives. For Easter weekend we went to Kanab for my sister Casey's wedding. It turned out SO pretty and she looked AMAZING. I cant believe I didn't get one picture of the bride but as the maid of honor my responsibilities were eslewhere. We had a pretty low key easter after that. Our family has a tradition of going on an easter hunt sunday morning and it takes us all over town. Clayton was in charge this year and he did a really good job. It was a ton of fun. We were going to let the kids go on a fun little hunt of their own, but the weather was terrible. We went to watch the boys in the alumni tourney and we sat in the car the whole time. When we got back, Chad's sister came to go to the nursery in Benjamin. We had a little picnic with them then planted the starts that we had bought. Then Chad had the HUGE task of pruning our apple tree in the back. Our home was built in the late 1800's and I think this tree has been here just about that long. I couldn't believe when we found out it was an apple tree. Most of it was dead so we had to top it off to save it. Hopefully it will be healthy in a few years. Anyways, here are the photos!!







The pics are out of order, but this is the "after" picture of the tree.

My lil craft.





What the grass looked like after the cut.



So when I ask Mike what the donkey says, this is what I get.....





My lumber jack.













The "before" Pic







I also got the chance to go to good things Utah with my ward. It was so fun. And mostly funny. The girls were all so nice and it is a lot more Low-key than what you think. By the way, I honestly think the camera does add ten pounds. These girls are tiny on TV but in real life, they are TINY... Look at our legs....





Sara came with me. I was lucky to have a good friend there with me to giggle...








The beginning of our garden.

Gracie and Riley at the nursery







mmmmm.....




















The clues started out in the trailer...



then the basement...



Then food town....


Sinclair....
Where we had to sing a song to get our clue...

The kitchen.

The crew....


Tenna


The mermaid and I


The girls coloring eggs. They are so dang cute.




Yup. thats my girl.









Chandler and his boy Dax... They are precious...



At Case and Jer's rehersal dinner. Notice the bride in the back.






Father of the bride.




the happy couple.



Decorating!


Kenna is so happy to help decorate!



The mermaid and Mike


















I just had to throw this one on here. I walked into the tv room the other day and this is how I found them. They can be so sweet sometimes.

8 comments:

Sarah Jimenez said...

Yay for finding your cord! Great pictures. Your kids are as cute as ever. Sounds like a fun and exciting Easter and few weeks for you guys. The GTU girls are sooo TINY! Do you think they live at the gym or just don't eat?

Chelsea said...

wow! Awesome overdose on pics! I will be honest, it is great to see them all at once! The hunt looked like SO much fun--- I love the nursery pics, I swear it's more fun to ride in the cart! And the one of the kids on the couch is adorable! great job with the "apple" tree! Hopefully it will bear fruit! I hear that epsom salts gets them a boost!

Taylors said...

I love the last picture! YOu need do frame it :)

Kassi said...

Looks like you guys have been busy! When I saw you waving on GTU I was like THAT IS CANDACE I KNOW IT!! haha I loved that I knew someone on TV, made my whole day :) I think I watch GTU every morning now that I can no long move ;)
That last picture is so sweet! You should get a big size of it for your house :)

Robin said...

It's about bloody time Ecadnac...I was beginning to wonder about you...hahah jk. First, I can't believe your sis got married and no pictures of her! Shame on you! haha jk again. But seriously, download some pics form someone else cause we want to see! And teh pic of MIkee thats kinda sideways, he looks just like Chad. I thought he used to look like you, but now he's changing huh! Too bad for him....hahahaha jk Chad! Ok bye for now.

Teresa said...

That last one is a classic...so adorable. So many fun adventures with your babes.

Amanda P. said...

Fun pics. Of course I love the crayon in the nose one the best!! Looks like your fam goes ALL OUT for Easter. For fun!!

Ogden Fam said...

Hey! I am dying to see some wedding pic's of Casey. Are you sure you don't have any? Please tell her congrats for me.