Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Minty Freshness.....

Well, its midnight. I can't remember the last time I stayed up this late. I don't know why. I'm not doing one thing. I have blog stalked everyone I can think of, looked up tonz of new recipies, and watched every episode of friends I have tivo'd. What to do what to do... I guess I'll post! I guess you are probably wondering why I chose the clipart I did. Well, two reasons, One, I still don't have access to a computer I can upload pictures on, and second, I just went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and realized my toothbrush is all the way upstairs.... do I go upstairs and finally brush and go to bed? Or do I use Chad's toothbrush that is so convieniently sitting by the sink down here. Now Chad HATES it when I use his toothbrush, and before you all go gagging and agreeing with him, look at it my way. It's not like we never kiss and share coodies anyways right? So, I decided to go with the easiest choice. Use his. Now I can sit back here on the couch, cuddle up with his laptop, watch some infomercials, and blog to all of my dear followers about the nothing that is going on latley. Tho, I do have to say, things are going to pick up these next couple of weeks. We are leaving on Friday to go visit Chad's grandparents in Boulder. We are meeting his brothers and their family's there so we can all help brand and vaccinate the 200+ head of cattle his granparents own. Then, next weekend, my dearest sister Casey is getting married. She is marrying Jerry Glover from good ole Orderville. I'm so happy for her and she is really excited to start this new chapter of her life. I'm so proud of her and watching her take steps like this for her and her kid's just makes me more and more proud. Tho, I have to say, I'm pretty sad that they will be moving to Texas in just a few short months. Who cares if everything is bigger there?? Sometimes things are better small right? Like my pant size!! (stay tuned for "after" pictures) Anyways, I know I'm rambling. I guess I should head to bed. I know my chicklets will be waking up in the wee hours of the morning and I will curse myself for staying up so late. I'm sure I'll read this post and wonder what I was thinking. But of one thing I'm sure...... I don't feel at all bad for using Chad's toothbrush.

9 comments:

Taylors said...

I love your post! I think you made the right choice by using Chad's toothbrush, that's what I would have done :) Crazy Casey is moving so far away :( If you need help with the kiddos when you come for the wedding let me know I can do whatever. I should call your mamma and see if she needs help with anything for the wedding! Love ya hopefully we will get to see you when you come but I know how crazy weddings can be :)

Lydia said...

Candace, I think tho I've never experienced it personally, but maybe you have energy to burn now that Gold nugget is kicking in? Ya think?

Kirsten said...

SO wait, Jerry as in the guy who traveled our group and 1/2 of our school Jerry!?!
Just making sure....I'm trying to get a mental pic in my head of who you're talking about. There were at least 2 or 3 that I seem to remember, and maybe my memories shakey but either way that's exciting:) I know how I've been feeling about David's wedding....it's so much more fun when it's not your own LOL!
I agree with the toothbrush situation, although I'd probably get annoyed that his wasn't in the bathroom where it belonged....LOL Oh the tangled web we SAHM's lead:)

Taylor Gardner said...

Ewwww...sick! While your logic is true that you've swapped cooties, at least it is a consensual swappage--and often with cooties in their best, most presentable form. I cannot say I feel dirty mouth germs qualify as such.

Plus...in the course of marital cootie swapping, you are often hormonally 'swooned' into not thinking so much about cooties on the microscopic level. Again, not the case with steamy plaque and dinner particles.

Teresa said...

I'm all about the husband's toothbrush in a last resort...good work. I hope you have a great time with the cattle, and congrats to your sister!

The Morrells said...

Dang! I must not be over Twilight yet because when I read your last few sentences...the "Of one thing I'm sure" part...it all came rushing back to me. lol!

The Morrells said...

Oh...and I know those aren't the exact words, but it just reminded me of it for some reason...you know what part I'm talking about right?..."About three things I was absolutely positive: First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was a part of him–and I didn’t know how dominant that part might be–that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.”
K- just had to say that! lol!

Robin said...

Ok Candace I almost visualized myself there right with ya! You are the silliest person I know and I love it! Im up blogging cause Diego is still asleep...amazing for us! Casey's getting married? WOw congrats to her! TEll everyone hi!

Sharps said...

NOT rambling...you were being your funny little self...OH MAN JO would KILL me if I did that...I have done it though;0 MAN, you failed to mention in your post that your stairs are like the tower of terror at Adventure land....NO WONDER you don't want to go up them!