Saturday, March 28, 2009

Golds what?

I did it. I joined golds gym. I have now been a member of 24 hour fitness and curves at two different locations. What is my problem? Why can I not get motivation no matter where I work out? I'll tell you why. Day care my friend. I have a neighbor who is a member at Golds and he told me about a special they were running, so I went inside on a whim to see what all the fuss was about. To my astonishment, they had a day care and they take kids from 6 weeks to 12 years. What!! I can go work out for an hour and a half and my kids are right there in the same building! Amazement took over and I signed up on the dot. I'm not saying this is going to be my "cure all" But I sure am excited to go work out whenever I want. Plus, my kids get social interaction. Wish me luck........ Here we go!!!!!


Stay tuned for the before and after photos. I took a before but I'm not going to post until the after!

8 comments:

Robin said...

Oh I miss my LA Fitness Pass! Their day care was $10 /mth which is soooo good!!! But then we moved and no more gym pass for me. We're right by 24 hour fitness and Daniel goes, but the kid care is expensivo! Oh well, I've had to resort to Wii Fit(which is very fun adn surprisingly good for exercise)! Good for you Ecadnac. And please tell me your before and after pics are in black spandex.

Sarah Jimenez said...

You will love Golds! Rylee loves going to play at the gym. I love the cardio cinema and their spin classes. Good luck; I can't wait to see that before and after pics.

Anonymous said...

I love golds!! :) They have awesome classes! Can't wait to see your progress!

Anonymous said...

eye on the prize cando, eye on the prize... - allen

Austin said...

You're brave -- I'm too embarassed to even take the before pics....keep it up!

Chelsea said...

I love my Golds!!! You will love it too! We like the daycare the most too! Its like free time off for mommy!!! Why WOULDN'T you WANT to go to the gym? It is a nice break, but you dont feel like a slacker mom! And you get to focus on yourself for a min! Yea!

Anonymous said...

No problem! I know she is getting so big. It makes me sad. The time is passing by so fast.

Kirsten said...

WOW I guess alot of people have GOLD too:) I think I need to get on this train b/c I need to "one-up" my workout if I want to continue losing (8 lbs so far YEAH)
I think I'll check out GOLDS too b/c just like everyone else on here I too have the daycare issue!