Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Time to ponder?

Well, I don't have anything new to post about. I don't even have any fun pictures. But If I'm going to be a real time blogger I must post. I wish I at least had some fun pictures to post. My computer crashed weeks ago and Chadder and I have yet to purchase a new one. I am sitting on Chad's laptop right now listening intently to hear if the children are awake or FINALLY dozing off. Gracie got to stay up a little late tonight because she had a pretty serious fall tonight and I had to make sure there was no concussion. Ahhhh... Time for a breather. This is one of my favorite times at night. I love to sit after a long day and listen to some Idol, and read up on my buddies. This last weekend my sissy and her kids came up to do a little wedding shopping. It was so much fun to spend time with them. It is a hectic time in our lives but such a fun time. There are struggles, and heaven knows there are some hard times, but oh man... the good times make up for it. Casey and I were cracking up at the kids just making so much noise and running around we were stressed but we wouldn't have had it any other way. I know, I know, I post all the time about how crazy things get and how stressed out I get, but really, I think I'm just one of those people who loves chaos. I'm glad too, because there is a lot of it!

3 comments:

Sharps said...

HI Chaos....thats my first, middle, and last name! SO my sister is in town its my moms birthday and my hubbies birthday so this weekend is a NO GO! I suck, I suck really really bad. I am sorry :( I feel really bad...I am overprogrammed and need some time out for women...

LIZZY PIZZ

Robin said...

I love to chill out and watch AI at night too! Life is stressful but I think I thrive off of it. Sometimes it drives me crazy though! Sounds like you guys are doing well. Sorry about Gracie's fall. Diego took a fall today too. Out of the high chair. I think he flipped. Of course I missed it b/c I was 1/2 ft. away turned the other way but it was bad enough to make me feel like a horrible mom! oops! Note to self...lock the boy in when he's in the chair!

Sharps said...

Are you still pondering? HOW did things go this weekend. I cant believe I didn't see you. Life IS crazy isnt it? I hope all went well. HOpe your doing good!
LIZZY