Thursday, March 19, 2009

Invite Please!

Hi blog followers. Well, as you can see, my computer is still ca-put and I have yet to update some pictures. I'm hoping we can work something out this weekend. Anyways, with nothing to post, all I do is follow and there are many of you who I can't check up on because I don't have an invite to your "private" blog... so, INVITE ME!!! here is my email,

candacecutler@hotmail.com

also, if it's not too much trouble for you K towners, Lydia wants an invite too!

ledamae!msn.com

Thanks guys!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang computers. I added you guys! :) Hope you are doing well!

Kirsten said...

I have had some issues with this, so am I one of the one who needs to invite or no!?! I just figure if I can follow yours then you can follow mine.....right!?!

Kirsten & Aaron said...

Go ahead, stalk me....cuz I stalk you! Get your computer fixed....I need pictures. p.s. We need to hang out...

Kirsten & Aaron said...

another p.s. how do i get my picture next to my comments?

Teresa said...

Done! Hope your computer is feeling better soon.

Ogden Fam said...

Hey! I did put Mod Podge over the paper and wood. I love that stuff.
Only three more weeks to go.... I am so ready to not be pregnant any more. Sorry about your computer.. crazy what we can't live without these days.