Saturday, April 25, 2009

Grrr....

Sooo I have turned into one of "those" bloggers. I hardly ever post. But to my defense, I thought "who wants to read what I have to say?" C'mon people, I know you want pictures! Especially you mamma. Well, I lost my camera cord. I still have no computer, I'm still on the laptop, but I thought I could at least post a few pics. No cord!! I don't know what happened to it. Anyways, We haven't been up to much. Just "springing" into action if you will. We started our garden, and have definately done some spring cleaning. There is so much to do I don't know where to start. I do know that I have to dig into our basement. I have been putting it off all winter and now I have no excuses. Well, I promise I will look hard for my cord and hopefully I can post some pictures tonight or tomorrow! Stay tuned you guys, I swear I'm working on it!

No comments: