Monday, April 6, 2009

A pluthera.......

Okay, the good news, I uploaded pics! The bad news, it might take you forever to read this post!! There are too many to sum up so I'll just explain them as we go!
This last weekend we went to Boulder to visit Chad's grandparents and help them brand cattle. It was lot's of fun to hang out in the country for a few days!

Grandma Gardner was so good to read the kid some stories


The best shot I could get of Mikey's upper teeth!



Gracie and Scotty



Grandpa has some great stories!























One of the Gardner brands is to cut the ears.. this is the yuckiest part!










Grandma keeping the numbers
















Jamie and Gracie with their baby brothers!









Mikey fell on the corner of the table about a week ago but it's looking a ton better



Tracee and Lyndy

The three kiddo's being entertained by the tiny portable dvd player



Silly kids





Gracie's friend Macey had a birthday party at the Lehi pool and I can't believe how much this girl loves to swim. We are sure looking forward to the warm weather!




Mikey on the other hand.... Not so much


















A couple of days after he fell









We have a ton of random wood on our property.. So last weekend Chad got a burn permit and we spent the day burning all we could gather. Lot's of work, but lot's of fun!



This is our crazy neighbor Mr. Dodson.. he likes to come help when we have a project going.










Gracie had a little fall of her own a few weeks ago.. She was spinning and fell on the entertainment center. Her ear bruised right up!





Mikey and Jake at Mcdonalds



The kid's in Logan







Gracie and Jaime

My cute brother Chan reffing. He's single ladies!!




The kids and I met Tracee and her kid's in SLC at discovery gateway. The kid's had So much fun











We also went to the zoo that day. We couldn't pass up a free day at the zoo!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Free zoo...no way to miss it. That is sad both your kids are all bruised up. :(

Taylors said...

not too long at all I loved it! :) YOur kids are getting so big hopefully we can see you when you come down!

Kirsten said...

OMG next time you are up here going to DG you need to tell me!
We love going there....and B has never been to the Zoo:( We are still waiting for that perfect day out to take him - but he LOVES the ball & play area at the DG! bummer, you were right here:(
Glad you had fun....cute pics

Sarah Jimenez said...

Your poor kids! That is the hardest part about being a mom for me is the accidents! Seeing Gracie's ear made my feet go numb! Looks like you have been having lots of fun. I love your neighbors style!

Robin said...

Can you believe you have 2 grown up kids?? Its crazy how fast they get old and not babies. Hey my friend Analisa was telling some of her fam moved to a little place in Utah. She was liek "It's crazy. It's called Kanab or something like that" I was dying!!! She's not mormon or anything and I was wondering how they ended up there in Utah! But she said they love it! I can't remember the last name. I'll find out. I seriously was dying and was like "My friend Cando Spando will know of them for sure!" She did say "there's only one stoplight there!" haha. good memories of you!

. said...

I miss your kids. They are the best. Love em. see you tomorrow!