Monday, May 4, 2009

What a week!

What a busy week we had. Monday Chad had a business trip to Denver CO and I decided to go with him. It was honestly one of the funnest trips ever. Our flight was delayed 3 hours, our rental car was made out of plastic, we waited for our shuttle bus FOREVER in the freezing weather, our dinner didn't get delivered until midnight, and they didn't even get our order right. Things couldn't have been worse, but it was so funny. We honestly laughed the whole trip. I'm so lucky to have such a fun husband. He had to work most of the day on Tues so I just slept in and shopped. It was tonz of fun. Thanks for coming to take care of my children mamma! Then on wednesday and thursday we had lots of family here, which is always so much fun. Casey and her kids were taking a little trip so they got to stay and visit before they flew out. It is always fun to have a housefull but it seems so empty after everyone leaves. Then on Saturday it was Clayton's graduation. I was able to ride down for the day to see him graduate. It was so cool to be there and see him finish that chapter of his life. I'm so proud of you Clayt! So here we are on Monday night and I just took a few pics tonight. I'm not sure if I'm ready to start a new week but here we go!!!!





Don't worry, Roxy is just part of the line.



Mikey is SO close to walking. I can't believe how big he's getting!




Chad talking to Austin about something pretty intense I'm sure.





My handsome Bros at Claytons graduation






Clayton getting his Bachelors





Grace is entertained





I'm not sure what i'm doing in this pic, but it's cute of Grace!




He's single ladies....



Chan man and Dax



Wheeeerrreeeesss Clayton?






The view of Denver from the plane




mmmm.. nothing like some Panda Express before the flight











This was our room. For some reason they upgraded us to the suite. It was AMAZING.






They gave us robes and everything



Right before take off!




















6 comments:

Taylor Gardner said...

I'm so jealous of your robe-covered, luxury suite, overnight-with-no-kids experience! I want one!!!!

Sharps said...

Hey hot stuff! Do you like freezing cold? Come to Kanab. Im here. What could be better than lotsa motsa. mmmm.

Kim said...

Candace, I love reading your blog... You're such a cutie, and you have such a cute little family! If you have a few days free... we're planning girls camp! ha ha Oh, those days were fun, hu?

Sarah Jimenez said...

Looks like you've been having tons of fun! How nice to spend so much time with family and get a fun get away in the same week!

Robin said...

Favorite part: He's single ladies' picture. Almost peed my pants. Twice.

Robin said...

ps whats your moms email so i can send her an invtie to our blog