Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Mothers Day INDEED!!

Here I am again finally! I am still on Chad's laptop, but now that I'm a new employee of his (long story) I am finally going to get a new desktop so I will be able to post a lot more often. No more of this once a week nonesense. Anyways, it has been a really good week. Busy, but great! I honestly LOVE Spanish Fork in the summer. The town really comes alive. Everyone is out doing stuff all day and you can't help but get out and do stuff yourself. Today we sat out in the yard and played in the grass just because it was such an awesome day. Last weekend we went to Logan to spend mothers day with Chad's parents. It is always so fun to go visit them. We laughed a lot and ate alot and played alot. I love going to visit. My mothers day was great. My little family all made me a card. Gracie signed her name on the card for the first time ALL BY HERSELF. It is priceless. I think I'm going to frame it. Chad suprised me with a CRUISE!! We kicked around going for our five year anniversary (this year) and we talked about going early, but Chad confirmed it on mothers day! We leave on sunday for a four day carnival cruise. Thats right, this sunday!! I'm a little chubby and white as paper but I couldn't be more excited. Here are the latest..... enjoy....

There is just something about seeing a boy and his dog...

I'm just like my mom. This sight just brings tears to my eyes. So innocent, running around pretending you can fly..






I love this face he is pulling.










My boys




love them..


Money shot.








I love this picture because it is "so Grace"





I love cuddle time in the morning



Soo squishy





Happy mothers day!!!! Fresh picked flowers for mom




yummy onion




I love this picture



Mike being Mike



I want to frame this one too. The Staheli boys doing what they do best, Working while playing with the kids.







Framing these ones too








another project





"so Grace"
























While we were there we were able to go see Aunt Bekah play in the parade. She is awesome at the trumpet




















Okay, this one kills. me.... I was downstairs doing dishes and Grace comes and taps me on the leg and says "do you like my swimsuit mamma?"










The Garden.










14 comments:

Kirsten & Aaron said...

Oh my heck, Candace! Grace is a crack up! I LOVE the swimsuit picture -- that is so awesome! Have fun on your cruise! Lucky you, I am jealous! Who cares if you are white -- this gives you an excuse to lay out and get tan!

Lyndy Staheli said...

Wow you guys have had a busy week. It looks like fun though. The cruise sounds awesome. What a great mothers day gift. Your kids are so cute and it looks like they love to be outside. That's so fun.

Lydia said...

Beautiful post, love it.

The Allen Family said...

Gracie cracks me up! That is so swimming suit is so funny. I love how kids come up with the craziest stuff!!!!! Have fun on your cruise. We went on that one and it was great. I am jealous. I need a vacation!

Taylors said...

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO A CUTE MAMMA!!! That is sweet about your cruise, I can't wait to see pictures!!!! Your kids are too cute in all of the pictures, especially little Gracie in the last one lol what a girl!!! I love it.

Kassi said...

The swim suit picture is the best! I LOVE IT! I can't stop laughing! How cute is she!

Stacy Mike and Thalia Talbot said...

Ok first of all you are not pale and chubby, quite the opposite you are one hot little mama!~We hurried up last minute for pics with Sara and I was so bummed we didn't get the chance to even see if you guys were around.Have SO much fun on your cruise and maybe you could pick up a new suit for Grace?(: Too cute.

Sarah Jimenez said...

I think your hubby gets an award for the best Mother's Day present! I am sooo jealous. Have a blast! Little Gracie is just like her mamma! I love her swimsuit picture!

Natalie said...

Cando Spando how the heck are ya??? That swimming suit has me laughing out loud. I wish I was sexy enough to wear that!!! You have adorable kids. I hope all is well.

Robin said...

Ecadnac, first things first, your hair looks hot blonde. Next, when are you going to fly down and make my hair look hot Blond? ahahahahah jk. Looks like you had a good mums day. Tell Spanish fork hi. and provo if you're ever there. We will visit soon. i hope...

Amanda P. said...

HAHAHAHA> I had a bunch of things to say about what nice pictures you had, and that you were going to need a lot of frames....and then I saw the swimsuit picture. AWESOME> hahaha so funny.

Sharps said...

That swimsuit picture of Grace is CRACKING ME UP!!!! You are going to get arrested!!! I LOVE IT!

Austin said...

I don't think you can legally put that swimsuit picture on the internet...

mommaRx said...

Oh My GOSH!!! The swimsuit! I have never seen anything funnier in my entire life! I bet no day is boring at your house :)Have fun on your cruise!!