Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Cruisin

Here I am!! Bad news... our camera fell and broke the DAY before we left so I had to borrow my brothers camera and It took me forever to load the pics. Buutt with that said. Here are some pictures!! Our cruise was SO dang fun. It was really nice to relax and lounge and sleep and lay out and eat eat eat. For those of you who have gone on a cruise, you know all about the food. I have to hit the gym so hard because I honestly think I gained ten pounds in four days. We weren't able to go to Ensinada (sp?) because of the swine flu. That was the reason we got such a smokin deal on the cruise. It was really fun anyways. We were on the boat for 3 solid days and we were able to go to Catalina for like 5 hours. ohhh... we ate.... soo much. Even tho it was a MUCH needed vacation I can't believe how much I missed my kids. Chad's parents were AWESOME and took them for almost a whole week. It was so nice of them. Thanks guys!! They had to watch them for an added two days because we had to set aside lot's of time for driving. We drove all the way to San Diego. There was so much laughter. I can't believe the things that Chad and I find funny. We are totally "what if" talkers. We'll get going on some random story and before we know it we are in tears from laughter. Love you babe!! Okay, enough mush mush...... here are some of the pictures!!
Out of order, of course!!


What is a cruise without the towel animals!!





So right when we got in Nevada there were billboards ALL over advertising this place that supposedly had the best gyro's ever, they had won awards for them, so we decided we better try them... Well, we ordered two gyro's and a small root beer and our total was $24 bucks!! We about died. Don't get me wrong, they were good, but not $24 bucks good.




I don't know why this pic is sideways, but here we are on the last day. So ready to go get our kids. We weren't looking forward to the ten hour drive!


Fancy night



One of the things that caused our nutrition downfall was the ice cream. You could get ice cream 24 hours a day. I think we averaged 7 cones a day. At least.




This was a magic show we caught on the formal night. I had to get a picture because the couple that he was playing with were from Utah. They had BYU everything.


Hiii Ensinada!! Wish we could come visit you!


Not a fan of laying out.

Formal night #1

Catalina



Our boat


Haha.. this lady was dead serious about wearing this hat. It was one of those Make-it-yourself things. I was dying laughing.


The Island


San Diego

10 comments:

Lydia said...

Woo Hoo!! Finally some pictures, you kids are so funny and cute now lets get those kids on here...luff you.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had an awesome vaca. I definitely agree that you need to have some time away from the kiddos!

mommaRx said...

How fun! I hope by the time we have two kids I am ready to let loose a little and leave my kids so that Luke and I can have a great vacation alone together too!!

Angie said...

Okay, Chad (mine not yours:) and I went on that exact cruise and trust me...you didn't miss much by not stopping in Ensinada! Catalina is sooooo pretty isn't it? I LOVE it. And I'm laughing about the ice cream, the whole time we were on the ship I kept telling Chad, "Just because it's free and available 24/7 doesn't mean we have to stop and get a cone EVERY time we pass the machine!!"

Stacy Mike and Thalia Talbot said...

Yay! Looks like so much fun. And seriously if I could eat icecream all day for a week...let's just say I am not holding it against you. (: Cute pics!

Sarah Jimenez said...

Looks like an awesome time! I am sooo jealous. I am in desperate need of a vacation and the sun!

The Allen Family said...

I really am SO jealous of the whole vacation thing! It looks like you had a blast. Instead of a vaca I get to move to Minnesota. I would so take the vacation over moving!!!!!

Robin said...

Shall we say...you're dead!
Ok so the next time I drive all the freakin way to Provo I'll be sure NOT to call!!!!!!! haha. jk. kind of. But seriously, that would have been fun to see you guys for like 2 secs and say hi! GOod thing my lesson is on forgiveness this week cause I forgive. But if you come to our turf again and not call, I'll give you a wedgie or I'll have Diego give Mikee one! Glad you had fun on the cruise. Sounds like a blast!

Sharps said...

HI FUN! I love cruises. They are the best way to go for sure! NO STRESS! SO FUN!!! I am heading down to SAN DIEGO tomorrow by my self and the kiddos!!! Hope I can do it! We are doing a fun little vacation for a week! YEEE HAWQ HAWQ A LOOOOOK AWK!

The Staheli's said...

TOTALLY jealous! I would LOVE to go on a cruise! Maybe someday in the near future... :) You guys are so cute. I'm glad you had a good trip.