Saturday, October 25, 2008

Trick or Treat and Swearing In

Well, I am really really trying to get everything put back together after our long trip. I think my mind still thinks its on vacation. I have piles and piles of laundry, a messy house, and SO much to do, but I'm just taking it day by day and getting done what I can when I can. On thursday, Chad was sworn in so he is finally "official" I can't believe the things they have to go through to be called a lawyer. It's crazy but I'm so proud of him. We just had to laugh because we got there just in time for Chad to take the oath and the kid's were loosing it so we had a cookie and got outta there. Tonight, Spanish Fork had a main street trick or treat. It was fun for Grace to finally get to wear her costume. I love holidays in small towns. They really get into it. All of the businesses put out a creature in front of their business and every time we drive down main Grace gets so excited and even has names for some of the people. Her little imagination is so funny. I'm getting so excited for Halloween, hopefully I'll have Chad and my costumes done by Friday!! Happy haunting!!





Grace and Mike at the admissions ceremony



Okay, I had the video camera, Mike and the still camera all at once and I was trying to document this the best I could, finally I handed Grace the camera and said, "take pictures of daddy!" This is what I got. (thats chad at the far left in the grey)




Grace helping Dad and Uncle Austin on the truck


One of Gracie's favorites


She waves Hi to shrek every time we drive by


Poor little frog didn't make it very far


Pumpkin bowling


Gracie and Dallin


Prettiest princess ever


Who needs a prince when your toad is this cute?



Notice I'm not even taking a picture of Mike but he is still grinning.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I love your photos..they are really nice...

Unknown said...

i like......

The Staheli's said...

Congrats to your hubby! And the kids look adorable in their costumes. Isn't halloween the best? :) AND...Justin's grandpa was Ken Staheli...he had a brother named John. But I'm not sure it's the same John. Kind of crazy if it was. That would mean we are (kind of) related! Or well...THEY would be. But ya know... :D

BY Father Coyote said...

I am jealous! I have been wishing for someone to do an early trick or treat thing for me to take Traj too... I have bought 3 costumes now (I have a disorder) and need somewhere for him to wear them all!

You are so lucky with Mikey! Seriously every one in 1,000,000 pictures I get a smile! He's such a cutie. And even happy stuck under the couch :)

Glad you had fun in Chi Town. I love it there too. I had such a good time when we got to come hang out with you for the day :) Loved your apt!

Malinda S. said...

Congrats to Chad. That must have taken lots of hard work! All the kids photos are so darn cute. I love the smiley ones of Mikey and also the ones where he was stuck under the couch! So cute.

. said...

i didn't know you were friends with Paris Hilton and Ashley Tisdale! What are they doing commenting on your blog? haha. I guess the perks of being a lawyer's wife. Mikey is the happiest little baby ever and Grace is growing! I need to see you guys. Hurry down this way. Tell Paris hi. Oh I know... you are her new BFF huh.

Robin said...

Cando! Hadn't heard from ya since I last posted about the K-O-Q episode pic so I'm guessing Chad was offended! Tell him no hard feelings. And to make it up to you guys we sent something in the mail that you better enjoy because I ended up putting it in the wrong envelope at the Post Office and it cost me a fortune (and when you see what I sent you'll laugh about my whole ordeal!!!) Ok friend, well cute pic. Did you dye Gracie's hair or is it going super blonde? Either way it's cute!

Teresa said...

So, so cute! I love your little house and pumpkins as well.