Sunday, November 2, 2008

Black Cats and Ghost's!!

Halloween is over :( it is by far on of my favorite days of the year. I love the smell of pumpkins and candles in the air. The weather was just right this year and we had a lot of fun getting our house all ready for the day. We kicked it off by going to our friends the Stewart's house a few days earlier to carve our pumpkins, then we set out our decorations and got our costumes ready. We had a trunk or treat at our church and it was a really nice turn out. There were lot's of people and lot's of fun costumes. Chad and I were ghostbusters, and Gracie was a princess. Mike was supposed to be a toad but when we got to the church I realized I forgot his coustume. Oh well, at least he got to wear it once (see previous post). Before we headed to the trunk or treat we put sandbags outside of our house so when we got home we went and lit them to line our house. It turned out pretty cool! It was a really easy decoration that looked really good and got a lot of good feedback from the neighbors. When we got home we had the Gardners over for some pizza and some funniest home videos. Chad and I have a tradition of watching a scary movie every halloween and this year we watched shutter. I thought it was totally good. Really scary but beware, there is one really naughty word. Besides that, i reccomend it to my fellow scary movie lovers. I hope you all had a wonderful halloween, I know Gracie is excited it's over because now she can wear her dress whenever she wants!





Chad and Gracie at the trunk or treat


Handing out some candy!

Who you gonna call??





Gracie with Avery and Macey. She LOVES these girls.

The results....



Carvin




11 comments:

Chelsea said...

So adorable! I love the sidewalk decor you had for halloween!!! So cute! And great job on the "ghostbusters" and pumpkins!!

Sharps said...

What a sweet idea to be ghostbusters. I love it. I still love your grass. I can't believe how sweet it looks. I hope I get to see you soon! Next time I drive up I will come see you!

. said...

Canada Cutler Staheli the third. I love the Halloween pics! Gracie is so beautiful. Love her. And I can't believe Lil' Mikey is almost crawling. The ghostbusters costume was so sweet. You guys are so creative. I'm impressed. I love the little candles around your house too! You guys are just quite the lil familia. love you :)

The Robinson's said...

I love the Ghostbuster costumes & all your creative Halloween pics. Ps. Your kids are darling!

The Jimenez's said...

Your kids are so cute! I have to say that I have never seen Ghostbuster costumes before. Great idea. Your sidewalk decor was great. Fun idea.

Lyndy Staheli said...

You guys look great. I love your costumes. It was good to see you guys this weekend.

Lydia said...

Okaaaaay, that does it from now on ALL the Cutler grandkids are trick or treating with grandma Lydia....I love the pictures they help keep me, well, semi-sane.
Love you.

Taylors said...

Who Ya going to call???? I love it! You are always so creative coming up with fun ideas! I am sad we didn't get to see you when we came up I thought we would see you Saturday night. I was surprised you weren't there... boooo it was too fast of a trip in to little time. I was so sad we didn't get to see your casa... next time!

Josh and Nikki said...

you guys look awesome! very creative! the kiddos look cute as well!

Jill T said...

Those sand bags turned out really great--wow!

Looks like you had fun on Halloween--love the costumes...man, why didn't I think of that?

We missed hanging out with you guys. Let's get together soon.

Robin said...

Holla back--Hows it? We miss you guys. remember when we carved pumpkins?! this year it just wasn't the same. tell the fam hi and your mom that we hopes she's doing well!