Thursday, November 20, 2008

Spanish Fork love.......

We have been up to a lot lately and I haven't blogged about much of it. But, I have snapped a few pictures so I would have at least SOME for a post. Im not doing so hot at keeping up on the blog. I'm getting there though. Here are some pics of the latest!



Tonight we went shotgun shooting with Chad's old mission buddy Ryan Burnell. It was a ton of fun and it was an awesome night. My arm might not work at all tomorrow, but it was worth it.
Mikey enjoyed cookies in the car while we shot....




There was a cool sandhill nearby so Gracie was enjoying that!


Chad and Burnell



Breakfast this morning




No bake cookies are our fav.



We went to logan last weekend for Chad's work and to see the in-laws. It was so much fun. I love Logan this time of year. I tell myself all the time that I could totally live there.


Grace and her cousin Jamie



Dearest Roxy.


Jamie is a year older than Grace, and Mason is a month younger than Mike. They are all good buds.


This video was taken a week ago, he is SO much better now!!!

6 comments:

Lydia said...

FIINAAAAALLY! Thank you! I needed to see your cute little family, you all are so photogenic. Thanks for putting Mikey crawling and asking for Granmamamamama. That's what he was saying you know ut.
Can't wait to see you, kiss them and be sure to give Chad a huge hug.
Love you,
Mommy

Sara Boulter said...

no way is Mikey sitting up....and don't even get me started on the crawling!!! I have been gone to long and my heart hurts for my honeys. Crap. When is our "welcome home Sara" date?
I neeeeeed.

Jill T said...

Go Mikey--he is getting so big--I can't believe that he every weighed 3 lbs when he was born (is that right?).

I wish I could go on the Twilight excursion to Hurricane--that would be so fun. My sister-in-law will be in town then. Behrad actually ended up wanting to see it with me and so we went last Friday--I loved it and thought of you!

. said...

Love love love the pics. I can't wait to see your little kiddos. Only two more days! It will be good times for all this weekend. It might be okay to see you too.. and maybe Wick. Lub ya

jen said...

Hi Candace. I've just been checking out your blog and stealing pictures for the family calendar. Hope that's okay, there are so many great choices! Cute stuff!
Your Sis-in-law - Jen

Robin said...

Crawling is sooo exciting to watch a kid master...except when they learn to crawl so freaking fast that you get your daily workout chasing them! (and then there's the stairs...ahh!) ha good times! Mikee looks just like you! Miss you guys!