Monday, December 1, 2008

Turkey, Family, and Twilight!

I honestly can't believe how fast time is flying by. I swear my mind is still looking forward to halloween. Thanksgiving this year was so much fun. We went to Kanab and it was a stress free relaxing holiday. Most of my dad's family was able to come down for the feast. They haven't all been together since my dad's stepdad passed away years ago. We always have such a good time when we get together. This time was really special to me because I have kids of my own that can start making memories with them. My uncle Mike and Aunt Cindy made the 20 hour drive from Kansas just to be with the family. It was SO fun. Then on Friday it was Chad's "magic birthday" he turned 28 on the 28th. I could not find my camera for the life of me, but my parents made him a briefcase cake. It was really nice. Then friday night the girls took off and went to hurricane for twilight. I know, what kind of a wife leaves her hubby on his bday to go see a movie?? That just tells you what a studly man I have myself. He was totally understanding. We went, and had a blast. Saturday was hunting and shotguns, then we decided we should hit the road. We wanted to stay until sunday, but on a whim we thought we should go sat night so the kids would sleep. It was the most pleasant drive! They slept the whole way!! I hope everyone had as good of a thanksgiving as we did!!





Aunt Rhonda and Uncle Andy enjoying some turkey


Grace really fell asleep like this


The gals at the movie


Me and Kenna at Hunan City

Heeeree fishy fishy

Casey and Lex so stoked to see Edward


We had our turns shooting, so of course-Photo op!

The guys... Jer, Chad, Dad, and Chase




What is a trip to Kanab without lunch at Junction?

Lots of pie


Me and Jill playing some kent. And sucking.

Casey and Nikki


Ahh twilight Lexicon

The original Cutler gals.

one of my favorite people on the planet

Aunt Kristen, mamma, and Aunt Suzie
Chase and Uncle Biff


Mmmm.. Bishop


Uncle Mike singing O holy night. This guy has one of the most amazing voices you will ever hear. We were so lucky to have them!

7 comments:

Stacy Mike and Thalia Talbot said...

Happy late Thanksgiving and a happy birthday to Chad. It sounds like a blast! I still haven't seen Twilight and it is killing me! (:

. said...

We LOVED seeing you guys. It was a fun fun trip. Love the pics. :) Sooo... your daddy gave you my video camera battery charger. Shoot shoot shoot. I will call ya later and we can figure it. I miss your kiddos already. Love ya

Sharps said...

What in the family...You guys fill up the entire custodial hall...lucky! I wish I would have been there...I would have sang...umm...jingle bells. Yep, I would have.

Joni said...

Candace,
What a great Thanksgiving you had with a ton of people! Robin & Elise were both at their in-laws so it was kinda quiet here but we had Eric here after 2 years of him being away!
Joni
p.s. I need a haircut!!!!!!

Amanda P. said...

Lots of family fun! I keep forgetting that you cutlers seem to be realted to everyone!! Happy birthday to your hub :)

Unknown said...

my email is tavij@hotmail.com Looks like a fun Thanksgiving!!

Robin said...

Blondie...some sad news. well kind of sad but happy too cause I need it. I am going to get my hair done on friday. It wont be the same...but she'll have to do! Hey i think gracie accidentally called yesterday and i was so excited you called and was talking to you and then realized it was probably gracie cause i could hear you guys but no one was responding! ha funny for me.