Thursday, December 11, 2008

Deck the Halls.


I have no Idea why this is clear the trash up here, but this is the tree.. dum da dum dum!!



Sooo this is a much needed post. Things have been busy but with nothing exciting. I did tell Chad I was going to start writing some of the funny things that Gracie has been saying down, todays funny note "Merrily merrily merrily merrily wipe it off the street." I swear this little girl gets funnier every day. Also, she says "You better watch out, you better not wipe" haha... Love her so much. Some not so good news, Mike has learned how to climb up on stuff. With my first, I couldn't wait for the milestones to be hit. The crawling, the talking, the walking... But with my second, I want him to stay wrapped up in a blanket and be imobile for as long as I can help it. Today I was running around trying to find the boy, and as I walked from the stairs to the kitchen, I found that he had climbed up on the dishwasher door. Then later tonight while I was talking to mamma, I couldn't find him again, then I found him up on the printer not knowing how to let go. He also can climb in the fridge. Not bad for his first day of learning to climb. We have gotten our decorations up and most shopping done, now we are just anxiously awaiting Christmas!! yay!!




Sad at the printer


mmmm lemon juice.






The house at night. Awful pic but you get the idea







The view whilst I was hanging lights with Chad.



10 comments:

Lyndy Staheli said...

Wow your tree looks awesome. I bet it looks really neat from the outside too. Your in trouble now if Mike is already starting to climb onto things. We can't wait to see you guys at the cabin.

Anonymous said...

You tree looks so good! :) Why on earth were you the one stuck putting lights up though?!?! ha Leave the job to the women to get done I guess. ha

Sharps said...

Cute tree...huge! Is it real? Like it. Well not much is going on down here. I have just had a stuffed nasal for about a week...love the cold virus...:(
Come see me! We need to get on the same Christmas in Kanab schedule! we're off right now...lets work that out...Then I can borrow your new Abercrombie clothes your dad buys you for your gift....Remember that? Your so nice!

Kassi said...

I love your house! SO cute all decorated for Chirstmas! Your tree is beautiful!
FYI I would rather poke myself in the eye then name him Jacob ;)

Chelsea said...

Love the tree! And the lights! SO good! But I am shocked! Did the kids really sit there all good?!?! Wow! You must have the best kiddies ever! And I love the dishwasher thing, my son totally does that, and it only gets worse as they get bigger, cause then they can open it whenever they want!!!

mommaRx said...

wow you go hanging up lights! That is amazing. I love your tree, it's beautiful. I also love love Mikey's fowhawk :)

Lydia said...

Bring those kiddies to me, yum yum!!
It all looks so festeeeeve, ya done good sis.
Love you, mommy

. said...

Can of Spam, Thanks for letting Ang & me crash at your house. You guys are such good hosts... (well chad is..) haha I'm just kidding. Anyway... thanks a ton for everything. Your little kiddies are so cute and the house is so cozy :)

Stacy Mike and Thalia Talbot said...

Lights look awesome-you guys are troopers to climb all the way up and do that. Beautiful! Merry Christmas you guys!

Austin said...

I love the pic of you and chad lying on the floor and dallin striking a pose behind you. What a goof.