Monday, December 22, 2008

Last Post of the Year!!!

Well this is my last post of 2008.. I can't believe how fast the year has gone. Honestly, it seems like we were just celebrating Christmas of 2007. Now isn't the time to reflect on the last year, I will save that for a time when I am bored. Right now I am trying to get everything done before wed. We are headed to Yellowstone with Chad's family. His folks rented a cabin and we are ALL headed up there to stay for a week. I am SO looking forward to resting up, relaxing, and knowing that there is nothing I have to do other than those things. We won't be back until the first or second. This week was fun, Sara and Ollie came to play and they got snowed in so they got to stay the night. It was a lot of fun. Chad was in Chicago and he got stuck there so he didn't make it home until the next day at noon. He got home safe tho and that is all that matters!! Now we are just hanging out, cleaning, doing laundry and final shopping. Also, we are in a winter wonderland! We woke up to fresh snow and it hasnt stopped yet! I'm not complaining. I would rather have the fresh pretty stuff than the slushy yucky stuff!! Happy Holidays to all of you, I'm looking forward to seeing all of your holiday pics, so make sure you take lots! I know I will!! Merry Christmas!!!!

So Gracie really misses Grandma Lydia, so she carries this picture of them together on her blessing day all around. Love you Grandma!


This is the best shot I have of Mikey's two teeth. They are so cute. I love this stage.


So Sara and I were looking at video's on hulu and before we knew it, the kids had found my makeup......




Nothing like pancakes with Satan Syrup!!





Grace and Mike at the ward Christmas party. They love Santa.

5 comments:

Lydia said...

Gracie!!!! Grandma misses you so much more. (yer killin me Candace) Merry Christmas to you guys too, I hope ya'll don't get snowed in at the cabin..time to finally hunker down though.
Love you,
Mommy

Amanda P. said...

Your kids are LOVING Santa! That is awesome. I can't get Sadie near him. I just hope she doesn't grow up with a complex.

Hope you have fun in Yellowstone! It sounds like a blast! Travel safe now ya hear?? :)

Sarah Jimenez said...

Merry Christmas! Have an awesome time in Yellowstone! I am sure you'll see a lot more snow. Your kids are so cute- how come they aren't freaked by Santa?

Hermana Whitehead said...

I finally had a chance to visit your awesome blog. I love it. Your home is so beautiful! We're so happy for you all. Please come and see us if you get to St. George. Thanks for the Christmas card and newsletter. Your poem was very clever! Love you guys.

Sarah Greener said...

Those make-up pictures are so funny! That is good that your kids liked santa. Lawson was scared stiff of him! Little Gracie and Mikey are so dang cute! They are getting to be so big! I hope that you guys had a great Christmas!