Wednesday, October 15, 2008

So Long So Long.....

Well we are off to Chi town tomorrow. Chad surprised me with a trip to Chicago and his parents are taking care of our kiddos for 5 whole days. I can't believe it. What am I going to do with myself?? Crazy.. I will hopefully have a lot of pictures to put up when I get home, but I had to post some of the latest of my kids. Oh gosh they are so darling!! I will miss you squirts, see you when I get home!!




Okay let me explain the overload of Mike pictures, I can't get a sad picture of this kid. I break out the camera and he is all smiles. Model bound?? We'll see.....








What the?







Okay, this was hilarious, I was in the kitchen doing dishes and I heard Mike yelling really loud, so I went into the living room and he had rolled and gotten stuck under the couch.. soo funny. But of course, he wasn't sad! He just laughed!! mmm squish him... :)


12 comments:

Sharps said...

Hello you lucky sucker! I am Jealous! SOO FUN! Have fun

Chelsea said...

Have so much fun on your trip!!! Your kids are so cute! And the lucky mommy you are to have such a HAPPY boy!!!

Unknown said...

Wow Candace,

That is so stinkin fun!!! I would love, love, love to take a 5 day break from my kiddos (as much as I love them) a refresher would be so nice. However, the cost to send Ethan and Brook home to Hawaii to be tended by my parents would put a serious kink in our spending money you think...(LOL)? Have lots of fun!

Love,
Nat

Anonymous said...

Candace, if I didn't know for a fact Mikey was a preemie I wouldn't believe it....He is so dang cute. Gracie should be tired of the camera but she's still just happy to pose. I luff them. And you, and Chad, be careful in the city, can't wait till your home on the ground safely. Tell Grandma Linda I'm jealous.
Love you,
Momma

Sara Boulter said...

Holy crap. Gimme. I want to eat him.

But I'm full from the friggin M&M's. Curse you.

Have fun away from me. You'll miss me more than your kids, I know.

Sarah Jimenez said...

Have a great trip! Your kids are so cute! I love how they LOVE the camera! I can't get Rylee to even look at the camera let alone smile for it!... Enjoy your break.

Stacy Mike and Thalia Talbot said...

ISn't being a mom the most fun "job" out there. You guys will have a blast. Can't wait to read about it when you get back. Oh Mikey's little smile is too precious.

Robin said...

Good times! Diego did the same getting stuck under the dresser thign but he screamed (his new thing of late) and let me tell you this kid can scream! Have fun on your trip. Sleep in late as you can every day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

. said...

Have fun in Chi Town. You suck. But I love your kids. They are so darn cute. Mikey is growing up so fast!!

The Staheli's said...

What a cutie!!!! Love that little guys smile.

Sharps said...

dont be in Chicago for so long with your hubby. it makes me jealous......dont get prego again...your too skinny right now you cant afford to lose more.

Jesse, Savannah, and Pryce said...

OMG I can't believe how big your kids are getting, they are both beautiful. Oh and let me know what you think of the Twighlight movie, I am not sure I want to see it and ruin the wonderful pics in my head ;) Congrats on surviving until Chad's school was done, that awesome for you guys, I hope all is well.