Friday, June 6, 2008

TIIIMMMBBBEEEERRRRR!!!!

What a fun and busy day! This morning was same ole same ole, then we decided to go to the timber competition at thanksgiving point. It was the super hugmo one that they broadcast on ESPN. They won't put this one on until November but it was so fun to go and watch. We went with our neighbors Taylor and Austin and their little boy Dallin. When we got there it was so smokin hot but the weather turned in the blink of an eye and it was FREEZING. We had so much fun. Since we were as far as the point I decided to save some gas and run up to IKEA instead of taking a trip some other time, and I bought Gracie's new bedroom set. I have done her room in butterflies since she was born and I have never really thought Gracie was much of a "butterfly " gal. She just isn't that girly!! So I have wanted to change it FOREVER and when we moved into this house I didn't put any effort into decorating it. So I found a set that I thought fit her just right and I put it all together tonight. It was a lot of fun. I am still going to paint and do some fun things with the walls but this is what I started with! I have been putting off my relief society lesson for a few weeks and now I am bloggging while I take a break from writing. Sorry If this doesn't make much sense and I know the pictures are way out of order. Anyone know how to edit pics once you have posted them?? Hmmmmm....... lemme know. Peace out suckas..



The before.....


One of the competitions


Booyah.


The crew...



The after... I know hu!


The wildlife preserve people were there and they had an injured bald eagle. Those things are massively beautiful




Pet adoptions were also there. Gracie wants a kitty. I however do not. The only thing cats are good for are for the cat graves in K town. (sorry sara)


Look, she's already itching her eyes. Oh man.

6 comments:

Sharps said...

I love the shape of Gracies room. It is so cute. I love her cute new stuff! Decorating is so freaking fun. I have been painting all week. I am working on our basement. BUT I love it! Anyway, LOOKIN SWEET! LOVE THE BLOGGING! LOVE YOU!!!
LIZ

Stacy Mike and Thalia Talbot said...

You did an awesome job with her room. I really love the color choices.

Sara Boulter said...

Ooooh me likey the room. I can't wait to see it.

Item #2 of ward business...I miss you.

#3. Apology not accepted.

#4. Hawaii rules. You got jealous.

Chelsea said...

LOVE little Gracie's room!!! Great job! Its so cute! Super CUTE! Good choices! Love the yellow... I am also looking forward to re-doing my daughters room... This will be my, ummm.. 3rd time. Dont ask. I think I just dont know exactly what I want, and when its done, its cute, but not really fitting. Now if it was my daughters choice, It would be over board Disney Princesses, but that isnt something this mommy can do....

Angie said...

Candice, you should be able to "drag and drop" your photos after you've uploaded them. I don't think you can drag up, but you can drag down. Your little girl's room is very cute. Good job:)

Angie said...

Oh and PS--I totally agree, the only kind of cat I like is one slow enough for a dog to catch!;)