Monday, June 9, 2008

~ATTENTION TWILIGHTERS~

Hello my dearest buddies!! Well I don't know about any of you twilight fans, but I am SO stoked for the fourth book. I just started reading the 3 books again so I can have the story fresh in my memory.. jeez i'm such a nerdy poo. Anyways, I thought I would organize a little get together for those of you who are as nerdy as I am. Okay here it is..... SO the book comes out on August 2nd which is a saturday. So I was thinking that we could all get our books on our own then the next weekend, the 9th, meet in St. George and have a little read-a-thon by the pool. I thought we could get a room, or rooms, depending on how many wanted to go, and we could spend friday and saturday just hanging out and having a girls weekend. I am in desperate need of a break and the hubby is supporting me all the way. It might just be me and lex if no one else wants to go but we will have a get together none the less!! If you can buy the book and keep it closed for a week that would be awesome, but it's cool if you want a little head start ;) let me know as soon as you can so I can start looking at room prices. The more people the less expensive it will be!!! Peace out twilighters!! GO TEAM JACOB!!!!

10 comments:

Kassi said...

Hey there I just want to know...how are you going to NOT read what happens for a whole week! It does sound like a fun idea but I am pretty sure I will have it read in one day :)
P.S GO TEAM EDWARD!!

Chelsea said...

well.... I would love to come, though its terribly hard for me to get away on overnighters like that! I will say I am in awe of the ability that you will have when you buy the book and dont read it straight away. I dont know if I am that strong!

ha, ha, and in closing, Go Team Edward, but in the off chance that he isn't able to be there, Team Jacob all the way!

Sarah Jimenez said...

I agree... how could you wait a week?? I will definitely be pulling an all day and nighter August 2. But I would love to read it again out by the pool with you guys! Depending on how many people you have coming, my house is open, and a couple of the big inflatable islands out on the lake might be fun...

. said...

Cando lets do it August 2nd so I can come. I can't do it the next weekend. Just change the dates. haha Come on. Do it for me.

Stacy Mike and Thalia Talbot said...

I wish I was coming home earlier-this sounds like so much fun. Be sure to post pics of your fun weekend! You totally deserve it.

Kirsten said...

WHAT JACOB!??!?! OH NO YOU DIDN'T-GO TEAM EDWARD!!! Well I am in agreement with your other comments...I don't have to ability to wait a whole week - in fact my fam is coming to SLC from Tulsa for B's 1st bday, and oddly enough we will be in St George like the 6th/7th but let me know how your get together goes....I"m pretty sure I won't be able to resist Edward....even with my family in town:)

The Swapp's said...

So.. I want to be invited to this lil party. and ps.. didn't know you had a new child its been a few years since I saw you, like possibly two fourth of july's ago.
Let me know on when and where Im so down.. and GO EDWARD!!

Kimberlee said...

You know I'm in! Of course, it will be hard to wait to open the book for a whole week! I think we should try to switch the dates! P.S. LOVE LOVE the bedding for grace!

The Swindlehurst's said...

Team Jacob.... What on earth is wrong with you??? Im all about Edward!!! Anyway how are you? Long time no talk, if your ever down visiting lex you guys need to come over!

mommaRx said...

You know that I would totally be in, but.... I don't think that I could stand to leave Ava (or Luke!) and it probably wouldn't be much of a girls weekend if I brought her! So I will just be dreaming of being in St. George by the pool with you guys reading :)