Sunday, June 29, 2008

Fun Summer Week!!!

I have always thought that nothing can beat Kanab summers. Well, Spanish Fork is a close second. I am loving this summer so much so far. The weather isn't too hot (yet) and the pools are nice and warm. This weekend was a fun one. We got a call from Chad's mom on Thursdy and she asked if we could go up and help them with some work on their orchard. Taylor and I had just gotten finished taking our kiddies swimming and the inlaws have tonz of land so we decided to go up and help. When we got up there his parents showed us some little pigs that we get the meat from so we let Gracie go pick out her piggie (don't worry, I'm not going to tell her we are going to eat it!) She loved helping Grandpa S feed and take care of them. Chad was mowing the lawn and Grace couldn't wait to go help him mow. Then we found her playing in the mud room with the dogs, there was so much for a little two year old to do!! We got home right before church so we were able to go to our ward, then we had some dutchoven with our WONDERFUL neighbors Taylor and Austin Gardner. We had potatoes and peach cobler. As I took a look around I thought, there is nothing better then great food, great friends , healthy kids, and a wonderful place to live in. Love love love the summer time..



The Cobler King

Gracie on our way home. She is too cool for school

I love this one first, because of Gracie's face, and second because you can see the baby's head in the mirror

Chillin waiting for the food!

Chad,Mike,Taylor and Dallin

Gracie Being so shy

Helping Grandpa S with the milk for the piggies

The brown one is ours


Gracie with Franny and Jasper. She loves them.

Long day of workin on the farm. Mikey isn't so worn out

Gracie and I at the city pool

Grace and dad mowing the lawn

Fatten em up!

So this is hilarious, You know those bouncy toys that you put in the doorway to help your baby's leg strength? Well, I forgot about our vaulted ceilings when I got it out so it is more of a swing. It's so funny

I love those baby blues!

Drying off

Not such a fan

My BEAUTIFUL neighbor Taylor and her babe

5 comments:

Taylor Gardner said...

Goodness, Girl! You're on top of things! This really IS a great summer so far, huh? I'm glad we still have half of it left...much more fun to be had.

Ps. I LOVE seeing Mikey's big blues in that shot. He's just adorable, as is your too-cool-for-school daughter.

Taylor Gardner said...

Ps #2...I wished I could burp last night just so I could taste those yummy potatoes again. I think I may crave them. Watch out!

. said...

I can't believe how big Mikey is. That is crazy. It will be so sweet to see you guys in three days!!! Wait...are you coming Thursday or Wed night? Grandpa Mike's house looks like so much fun. We need to have Rog invest in some animals and orchards. We could put the orchard out by the shed. Love you.

Robin said...

Cando--Fun pics! I will miss you guys so much. Yeah for blogs so I can see what you guys look like and remember that I once knew you! haha. but if you're in Cali or us in Utah we'll have to hang for sure. Love you!
--Nibor and Goeid and Leinad (I just tried theirs and it looks fun!)

Lyndy Staheli said...

Looks like you guys had a fun week. We need to plan
another trip up to the Staheli's so that Grace and Jamie can play.