Thursday, May 1, 2008

Chad Graduates!!!!

Law school is over!!! I can't believe that we started law school three years ago and now it is over. When we moved to Provo I was 9 months pregnant with Gracie and we had no idea what we were getting into as far as school goes. Chad honestly made school look so easy. He made time for his family while a lot of the other students stayed at school from sun up to sun down to get good grades. I am so greatful to have a husband who would rather be with me than trying to get the best grades. He did end up graduating at the top half of his class with a 3.35 He is such a smartie!! Chad got a job working for a hospital company that is based out of Chicago. He will be on their general council but he gets to work from home! We will be in Utah for sure for another year because Chad is also working on getting his doctorate in education and the company has allowed him to stay here while he finishes. Who knows what after that! I am so greatful to have such a wonderful smartie pants in my life!! love love love him.

Chad and the inlaws


This is Chad and I with Danny and Robin Adlong. They are pretty much our best friends here in happy valley


Chad getting hooded


Ahhhh yeah....



Lance brunson, Chad, and Danny




Gracie is loving the pictures



Chad and his papa


Chad and his mamma


7 comments:

Sara Boulter said...

Awwwww. CONGRATULATIONS CHAD!
You're so supportive Cando. I love it. I'm sure he'd say he couldn't have done it without you.

Also, I'm totally offended by all the best friend crap.

Stacy Mike and Thalia Talbot said...

That is huge you guys! Congrats, I am way impressed. What a cute family picture too-Thalia wiggles like Grace whenever we try to take one. It's always fun to look back on though. I hope you guys got to celebrate all your hard work!

Kimberlee said...

Congratulations Chad! So proud of you. Just don't move your family out of Utah okay?

. said...

Congrats Wick! Sorry we couldn't be there. Wish we could have. Maybe we will be there for your Doctorate. Or maybe we will just wait until your inauguration as President of the United States. Good job. Way to go Cando for being a lawyer's wife. I'm so proud of you!

The Spencers said...

Congrats guys! That is a huge accomplishment! I bet if feels so good to be done with that. By the way, your kids are too cute!

Sharps said...

WOW! ON to the Doctorate! Over-acheiver! You guys are doing soo great! I love it! Congratulations to you guys, new house, new baby, cute little girl, college graduations galore, and new jobs! WOW! LOVE YA! This is what America is all about! Great people like you guys!
LIZZY

mommaRx said...

hooray for graduation! Congrats Chad. I am glad you will at least be in Utah for another year since we still need to go on a shopping trip :)