Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Thursday to Wednesday!!

What a week... My pictures are way out of order but you get the idea. Well last thurday we had the pleasure of having the Boulters over for some din din and the Office Finale. It was sweeeet... we had some good laughs as Sara and I made some strawberry shortcake and If I eat another strawberry or even watch the cartoon I will puke. It was awesome. They are such fun pals to be with. Then on Saturday I headed down to K town because I was feeling a little homesick. Chad is such a good hubby to let me go and leave him all alone just so I can get my fill of red dirt. It was SOOO nice down there. The weather was awesome. Just getting nice and warm. I love it. There is nothing like Kanab summers. On our way down I had to stop at a rest stop to let gracie use the potty and I had to feed Mikey so we were in the stall while I was feeding the baby and Gracie was singing so cute so I decided to film a lil bit of it.. In case you can't hear the words, they go, "a little peanut sat on a railroad track, his heart was all a flutter, engin 29 coming down the line, toot toot, sqeak, peanut butter" It's darling. Then when we got to Kanab, Clayton and Lex took us to see grandpa Bob's new horsies and they were SOOO cute. The girls ate some ice cream while they watched the horses. I had a minute to look around and realize how lucky I am to have grown up in a place like Kanab. All of you from there know what I am talking about and for those of you who haven't gone, you must go. The mountains of red rocks are etched in my memory and when you look around it looks like it should be a postcard. I love that place and no matter where I end up it will always be home. Okay enough of the Cheeze, look at our NEW CAR!!! Thank you Sara and Alex for setting us up with Patrick. He got it at an auction for us for a WAY low price and we love it. Until next time, Peace out!!!!



Grandma Lydia bathing Mikey in the sink
The back of the Acura MDX... ohhhh baby




Cutes cousins ever



I love Clayton

Grace and Chloe after a LONG day of jumping on the wet tramp


Oreo smile!


You'll notice there are two faces in the window on the right. The neighbor girls are a bit "intrusive"


Nope, not prego ladies and gents, just very good at pretending.


Lovin the office


Boulter Boys


"Peanut Butter!!"

12 comments:

mommaRx said...

Love the new post and pics. What a cute cute little song! I remember the days of feeding in the stall- I am not sad that that is over with! You do what you have to do for the little ones :) I love the new car. I bet it is so nice to not have to bend over to buckle the kids in car seats.

Stacy Mike and Thalia Talbot said...

Oh her little song was too cute-I see so much of Chad in her little face. I love your car-that is awesome! By the way how did Sara do that with her tummy? I laughed so hard!

Sara Boulter said...

Tanniss...Tannisss?
Seriously, so stinkin' cute. I love that video of Gracerilious. So funny. I love that little girl so much.

I'm coming over in t-minus 6 hours. Are you so excited? You can't wait huh?


Man, I look awesome when I'm fat. Thanks for sharing!

Sharps said...

HI! Cute little Gracie! She is a sweety. I wish I could have gone to Kanab to hang out with you! PLEASE COME DOWN AGAIN!!! And give me a little warning so I can head over! We can get a dirt burger! Love the Acura! JEEZ. Saturn to Acura....it's a bit of a change! NICE!

FIZZY POP

Sarah Jimenez said...

Grace is such a doll! I love her song! I love the new Acura too. Some day I want the TL, but it's still awhile out. I agree with Katy, you'll love it so much more for car seats. So I was looking at this post, and I totally know your friend Sara Boulter! She was good friends with my roommate in college (I knew her as Sara Callahan...) I bet you guys have a lot of fun. Her and my friend Ashlee were always doing fun and crazy stuff. Small world!!

katiebonham said...

Holly-cow! I don't know that you lived so close. To me anyway! That is way cool. I am always home sick from K-town I know how you feel.I love the Cute picts. Your kiddies are so so cute.

Austin said...

Freakin neighborhood kids.

. said...

I love your new car! Are you so pumped about it? So my phone died on me today but I will call you tomorrow. I'm getting my late night blogging addiction in. Do you like that? Gracie's song is sooo cute. SHe is a cutie. Where did she come from?

The Allen Family said...

Cando-
I love your new car. How nice to have the extra room. I can't believe how big Mikey is now. He caught up quick! That peanut butter song was adorable!!

Taylor Gardner said...

You've got me wanting to experience the glory and thrill of Kanab life! Never been...

Robin said...

Hey long lost Girlfriend! One more day until my new job starts--full time mommy! We have to get together. It's been too long. Girls night soon!

Lacey said...

candance you'll love the MDX. We have one and I've been nothing but pleased. We are complete Acura fans! FUN!