Sunday, April 27, 2008

So long baby brother!!!

So here is the crazy thing, my baby brother Chase is off to Brazil to serve his mission for the next two years. I never thought this day would come. When I look at Chase I still see the 4 foot little pain in the neck I always saw. Now he is a HUGE handsome man. I honestly can't believe it. When we were dropping him off at the Provo MTC we ran into another missionary that was going to Brazil and she informed us that their visa's had come in so much to our suprise, he flew to Brazil the next day. We got an email from the mission president saying they got there okay but we won't hear from Chase until next week. The missionary program is so amazing where young men and women are sent out to bring people the truth. I know most people aren't very accepting of the gospel but seeds are planted and they will all know the truth soon enough. Chas e has always had the ability to talk to strangers and he is instantly someone like-able. I am so proud of him and I know that our family will be blessed because of what he is doing. And trust me WE NEED IT!!!!! Love you CJ!




All they need is a pitchfork in their hands!

Mommy and CJ

Woot Woot!


Hmmm.. Imagine that, Clayton and Chad looking in the mirror


Chad meant to get in on the picture.


Getting his orange tag


The name tag he will wear for the next two years!


The fam at outback on Chase's last night


Kenna is always up for a good photo Op


ya, I put it on here twice

My sista's


Notice she had a little "accident" we didn't realize it until we were walking to the car and she dropped her pants

3 comments:

. said...

I miss him. He looks so huge in these pics.I am cracking up that you posted the pic of Gracie peeing her pants. haha.

Lacey said...

Hey Candance... I can't believe that Chase is old enough...we are getting old. You new little addition is cute. I can't believe how early he came. That's just insane. You don't live too far away. I actually lived in SF for a year. It was great to get caught up on you and your cute family. Do you mind if I add your link on my blog? Have a great day!

Kimberlee said...

That picture looks way too familiar!! Glad this pic wasn't of her on the counter! :) Maybe I am glad Jackson still wears diapers! LOVE YA!