Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Moving mess...

What a busy week!! We sold our contract (thank goodness) and we are all moved into our new house. It was insane trying to get it all done, and I'm still not done, but the worst is over with. My hands are litterally sore from scrubbing walls. And if I smell pine sol again I might puke. We are blessing Mikey this weekend and I am trying to get everything done before the fam comes on friday and I am getting close. Chad is in finals so he has been feeling a little stressed and there is just something about buying a house that gives many mixed emotions. We are so excited but it isn't easy on the pocket book! Our house was built in 1870 and it was the first house in Spanish Fork to have electricity. The people who owned it before we did put a LOT of money into restoring it so we dont have to worry about the big stuff, windows, roof,plumbing, stuff like that. We love it because it has so much charm. I will post more pics when we are all moved in. Mikey got his RSV shot yesterday and he is 7lbs even. I can't believe how well he is doing. Two more days until his due date and he will no longer be a premie.... kinda. Grace is such a good big sister. I was a little worried because she isn't maternal at all but she is so cute with him. I will post more pictures when I take some at the blessing. But I didn't want you all to think I wasn't into blogging anymore!! p.s. Me and Lex are trying out for deal or no deal on saturday. Stay tuned for pics of that.

Before sticking finger in baby brothers mouth

After sticking finger in baby brothers mouth.

Is there anything hotter?

Helping clean the new bathroom


Gracie peed her pants so we made her clean it up. Do you like my new green walls??






Taking a break from packing to hit the bag

8 comments:

Sarah Jimenez said...

Candace! Congrats on being new home owners! It sounds like your new place has a great history! Good luck with the move and new adjustments. I am glad your baby is doing so well. Your kids are adorable. Good luck deal or no deal! My sister is also going to be auditioning. I am trying to talk my mom into going up with me to we can try out too!

Anonymous said...

You sound like you have your hands full!! Good luck with everything and your kids are soooo cute! Buying a house IS very stressful but so fun when you finally get the hang of everything that goes along with it! Good luck with deal or no deal!!!!

Sharps said...

YES I love the green walls. Spanish Fork is nice! I am excited for you two! You are going to LOVE your house so much! I can't wait to see more of it! Keep em coming. DANG...I want to try out for Deal or No Deal. GOOD luck. I hope you get in! Pick case number 2. Thats how many years I had Milly in my life.
LIZZY

Sara Boulter said...

I freakin' love you.


YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY YUMM YYUMMY YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY YUMMYYUMMY YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY YUMMYYUMMY YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY YUMMYYUMMY YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY YUMMYYUMMY YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY

Shun.

Angie said...

Candace I just have to tell you that I'm SO jealous you bought a house that was built way back then. I LOVE houses like that...they have so much character!! Yes, I do occasionally stalk your blog so please post lots of pictures of it!!

Amanda P. said...

I love the tiny bit of house you showed in your pics! I bet it is gorgeous. You are too funny! Are you seriously trying out for Deal or no Deal? Haha. That's awesome.

Teresa said...

Congrats on the new house. It looks so cute! I'm glad to hear that it worked out with selling your contract. Best wishes with the baby blessing this weekend.

Kirsten & Aaron said...

Candace! So I decided to create an account so I can leave comments! From what I can see from the pics I LOVE your house! And I can't believe Mikey is getting so big! You have the cutest family! Hope everything is going good! Love, Kirst