Thursday, March 20, 2008

My Kiddies

Well.. I can't believe it. Little Mikey is one month old today. A few day s ago we had our good friend Sara Boulter come and take some pictures of our kids in the new house. Sara has a website if any of you want to check it out. saraboulterphotography.com. Honestly we are so lucky to have a friend with such a talent to catch the beauty in our children that we see everyday. I can't believe how lucky we are that both of our kids are healthy and happy. Everything is going really well. Grace is having a hard time adjusting to "baby brother" but she is such a help. Mikey is almost 6 lbs and doing SO well. As for Chad and I, well, we are just trying to get used to the idea of having TWO kids. Crazy. We are closing on our house tomorrow and now we just have to rent out the place we are in for the next 6 months. It is a little stressful thinking that we might be paying on two places but i'm sure it will work out. I just want to say thank you again to all of our friends for your prayers and comments with the baby. I love you all so much!! Anyways, that is what is new with the Staheli's and hopefully after we get things figured out with the house I can start posting every week instead of every 3!!!






















15 comments:

. said...

Canada... these are the cutest things I have ever seen in my entire life. Gracie is a doll and of course baby Mikey is so precious. Cutest kids ever in this world. I'm not prejudice at all. Will Miss Boulter hook me up? Love you.. can't wait to see baby Mikey.

. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sara Boulter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sara Boulter said...

Awww, precious babies.
Glad you're back girlie. I don't know about this "once a week" stuff though. I'm going to need to see posts from you atleast every other day. If you cannot deliver, I want to break up.

Taylors said...

I love the pictures!!!! I am so glad things are going so well for you guys. I will talk to Chris and see if he knows of anyone up there who needs a place to rent. It was good to talk to you yesterday, I miss you. Call again when you get a chance! Love ya!

Sam and Mandy Noel said...

I absolutely love these pictures! They are beautiful! Mikey looks so good. I am so glad you guys are doing well!

The Morrells said...

Your kids are both so cute! I'm glad everything is going well with Mikey and that he is already home!

Teresa said...

Awesome pictures. They look like Gap Baby models :).

Sharps said...

YOU BEAUTY YOU! WOW. Those are some beautiful pictures! Grace is getting so old! I am so excited for you! New darling boy...new house...how fun! Life sounds like it is great! LOVE YA! TAlK to you soon!!!
LIZZY

Andrea Gilberg said...

Candace gracie so soo cute, I love her hair.

Amanda P. said...

Wow cando! Those are purty pics! You have a very darling family my friend!! You hot mama you.

Sara Boulter said...

Cando, seriously...thanks for today. You rock my world.
Please can Mikey wave at passers-by tomorrow? Please. I really think we have a good idea.
Also, I hate everyone and so do you.

kasmerme@gmail.com said...

You have doll babies! What classic photos - the second one is calling to be enlarged and hung center stage! How has Grace been with sweet baby Mikey?

Sarah Greener said...

I am glad things are going so well! Wow, those pictures turned out amazing. You really do have very very cute kids!:)

Chelsea said...

candace, these are such beautiful pictures. I am now going to see if I can find a photographer here to do some for me. Honestly, beautiful kids, beautiful photos.