Thursday, March 6, 2008

Mikey two weeks old!!

I thought that I would hurry and post the latest pictures of the baby. He is doing sooo good. They do test weights before and after I feed him to see how much he is getting enough and he has been doing great so far!! I go to feed him twice a day and hopefully they will move it up to three times a day soon. We are finally able to put some clothes on him although it doesn't do any good because he is drowning in everything we put on him! Thank you all SO much for your comments and support. I know your prayers are working! I am doing just fine and we are so excited to get him home. I will get back to all of you when I find the time!! Thanks again everyone!








5 comments:

Kimberlee said...

He looks so good Candace! I love the pictures with his eyes open. He looks even smaller with clothes on!!

Sarah Jimenez said...

Candace- He is looking great and healthier! I still can't believe how tiny he is and how small you were! You barely had a bump. He is perfect though. I hope you get to take him home soon.

Sam and Mandy Noel said...

Candace, he already looks so different. He is looking so much healthier! I hope everything keeps going better and better for you!

kasmerme@gmail.com said...

so much hair! he is so beautiful and he is looking like a little champ. cant wait to see the nexy photos. What does Gracie think?

Sarah Greener said...

Candace, I am soo glad your little boy is doing so well! That is crazy that you had him 2 months early!! He is soooo adorable and the name is so cute! I am sure that he will just keep getting stronger and better for your little guy! I bet you can't wait to take him home! We will be thinking of you all! Hope you and Chad and Gracie are all doing well too!