Monday, March 10, 2008

COMING HOME!!!

Hello everyone!!! Guess what?? Little Mikey gets to come home today! I spent the night at the hospital last night getting up to feed him every time he woke up and they said if things progress well he could be going home in the next couple days. But all day yesterday and all last night he ate well and did well off of the machines so they are sending us home! I can't believe it. We are so blessed to have a baby with such a fighting spirit. He will be 3 weeks old on wednesday, it has gone by so fast. The doctors are sending him home on a machine that will monitor his breathing and heart rate but he only has to be wearing it when he is sleeping. Stay tuned and I will get some pictures posted of our "going home" when I get the chance. I am at the hospital right now counting down the time until 3:00!!

8 comments:

Sara Boulter said...

Hooray hooray hooray! I'm SO happy about this news. I'm a' coming home from Texas and I'm going to squeeze him....and braid your hair. :) SOOOO happy for you guys.

mommaRx said...

What a champ!! I am super excited for you. It will be so nice for you guys to be home and to get the routines started. Good luck :)

. said...

Are you on the mini me computer? Do you like that? I like mini-mes. I am so pumped that baby mikey is coming home! He is so cute. I can't wait to come visit now and be able to hold him all the time.
Love ya. Call me. Hurry now.

CHASE, LESLIE, MAYCEE, RYKER & KYNZLEE said...

That is so exciting :) Im happy for you and your family that everything went great for the little guy!! Congrats again.

Taylors said...

Cando, YAY! I am so glad Mikey gets to come home... well he is home now I am sure! I'm so sorry I missed your call on Sunday :( I told Rick he should have woken me up and he said he didn't know it was you until you were hanging up! ahhhhhhhh So anyways I'm sure you are busy busy now so I won't call but please call when you get a chance!

Amber said...

Yeah! That is great news!

Sarah Greener said...

Opps I accidentally left a comment on your old post. I must have scrolled down to far or something, Anyway I will leave one here too! Yea! I am so excited that you finally get to take little Mikey home! Candace he is so adorable. I hope all is going well!!

Sara Boulter said...

more posts please!!! You changed the layout, gooood. No new post, baaaaad.