Monday, April 14, 2008

What a weekend!!

Wow! This weekend was such such such a blast but one of those ones that you can't wait to get over with because it was so crazy!!Thursday I went to Sara's house for Ollies birthday and a little Office partay. It was so fun. I needed a good dose of laughter. We went to horton hears a who and that was the worst idea ever, so we went to mcdonalds to let the kiddies play. Sara, you are the only adult I know that climbs to the top of the play place. Oh ya, Alex too. Friday was my 6 week check up and all is well!! I had to get a pic of the baby with the doctor because he is my dad to a T. If any of you know roger, you know what I'm talking about. What handsome little devils. Then early Sat morning Lexie and I got up to go try out for deal or no deal, buuuuttt... we got there and saw the crowd and there was no way we were going to stay in line for the whole day. We got there at 10:30 and we probably wouldn't see the judges until 10 that night so we called it quits. It was fun to go and see all the hype and we felt like we were a small part of it. We also did the trax all by ourselves!! Yay!! We figured it out! Thanks lex, it was a blast. Then sunday was Mikeys blessing. It was a joint blessing with his cousin Mason. I didn't have my camera!! grrr... I couldn't find it anywhere!! Oh well, I will have to stage some for his baby book. Anyways, It was such a good weekend, I love hanging out with the fam. lubs....





10 comments:

Sara Boulter said...

I have aprox. 7 things to say about this post. Where do I start? Hmmm, your Dr.....still laughing. Cutey cute pants.

Me on the play place....it's what I do. Anything goes on O's bday.

Also, you calling it a play place....funny.

You forgot to mention that you did my hair and it looks amazing and every day I wake up and look in the mirror (right after I say my prayers of course) and say to myself, "wow self, you're gorgeous." And then I thank the lord (again) for a friend like you who has such skills.

Okay lastly, why do you have to live so far away? It hurts my heart....and my legs...

Tai Pan me.

. said...

I love that you are on top of things! Good job. Deal or no Deal was definitely a hit. haha. I love your kids. I miss them already. Give em kisses for me.

. said...

He really does look like rog! How weird is that? You never told me about that. I'm crackin up.

Robin said...

Cando- Cute blog! It's been a while since I've been on. So girl's night tomorrow? Are you game? And actually I was going to see if you could do my hair tomorrow also. I'll call ya! Mikey is looking great! He's grown so much! Thanks for letting us come hear the blessing. It was fun. Well talk to you soon!

Rog said...

Ok....I'll start wearing a bow tie!!1 ALSO, he doesn't have as many chins!!!

mommaRx said...

So- Kari and I also wanted to try out for Deal, but we didn't make it until about 12:15 pm and the line was all the way around a full city block so we drove right by! I love the new pics of the kids- they are adorable. I also love the picture of the doctor. He does look like your dad- HILARIOUS!!!

Andrea Gilberg said...

good try for deal or no deal. That is funny that you guys went. Mikey is so cute.

Tavi Jones said...

OK I am dying laughing about your doctor!! Congrats on your baby, he looks so cute. I want to see pics of your new house, it sound so neat. Tell casey hi. Tavi

Sarah Jimenez said...

So why weren't we smart enough to leave?!? Yes, we stood in line for over 8 hours to audition! It was fun though, if we would have known you were there, we would have let you cut in. Let's see...about 10:30 I think we were almost to the parking lot....

Sara Boulter said...

Okay, get this:

I'm in Vegas and I miss you. What have you done to me?

Also, this:

“Michael, you shouldn’t have to settle, I will find her, I will bring her to you, and as God as my witness, she shall bear your fruit”


"Pam will you…wait for me while I tie my shoe?”

SCREAM! Do you think he'll marry us both?