Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Carsyn's blessing

Last weekend Chad took Mikey on his first father and sons campout. Mike litterally loved every single second. We went upstairs, he helped me pack his bag then he waited in the truck while Chad loaded up. I got a little choked up! I can't believe he is big enough to do things like this. I'm so greatful he loves his dad so much. They are so close. Mike is a pretty big daddy's boy. I'm not complaining, I love that they are so close.










The kids and I also had the chance to go to Kanab for baby Carsyn's blessing. Clayton blessed her in our living room and it was so special. I'm so glad we were able to go. I love this little girl!












My parents and their baby Chase.






Uncle Andy Yoder
(not really but we were teasing him that he looked Amish)






Carsyn, dad Clayton and mamma Lex on blessing day






Clayton and Lexie will be celebrating their 6th anniversary this month. Way to go guys!!










Mikey playing some ball with cousin Tyson










My dad and brothers. Aren't they so handsome?



Me trying to get the kids to sleep. Grandma gave them these hats and of course they won't take them off. Even to sleep.





looking for lapollies (rolly pollys)







Kanab got hit really hard last week with a flood. My parents were so lucky and didn't get any damage to their house but the rest of the town is in a mess. This is the little league baseball field right next to our house.







Grandma took the kids for a walk to show them where all of the water had collected at the dyke. The drain was plugged so it is a lake!



A worker trying to unplug the drain


Grandpa Rog.
Just be glad I didn't put the "other" one on here dad :)




Grandma made Mike a corn dog and he was worried it was too hot so he put on a glove. You know, so he wouldn't get burned by the stick.

3 comments:

Andrea Gilberg said...

Glad you are pretty much posting for lex since she NEVER posts anymore. Love the update :)

Chelsea said...

Ok, 1st I laughed my butt off when I saw the glove and the corndog!!!!
So cute, Love the pics of the blessing. Love that little Mikey got to go out with just daddy on a camp! SO cute!

Sharps said...

ohhhhhhhhh i am so sad to see you in kanab and i never get to be there when you are there and when i am up north we can never get together cause i am smothered by familiness........ohhhhh sadddd. love the photos of the cut fam. so fun. i want lex's locks of love.