Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Date Night

We took the kids bowling and to J dawgs on a date for FHE. I've gotta say my kids get along so well when we are on family outings. I love it. Plus, they LOVE bowling so they were both over the moon excited to go. And J dawgs? Who could ask for better? If your not familiar with the place, it is THE BEST hot dog place in Utah. mmmmm...


Is it just me or are kid bowling shoes the cutest things ever? Besides boy undies.






Again with the love.










He loves when I bring the camera with us






Seriously the best






















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So fun! I love J Dawgs! Makes me want one right now!

Sharps said...

HOW funny, I was reading Mikkels post titled date night and then saw that you just updated your blog with a date night title! I totally need a date night. Not so much with the kids. We do LOTS of those. With just my lover....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Hermana Whitehead said...

What a great idea for FHE.

Robin said...

Cando Spando! We need to come up to Utah and play sometime. I was just telling Daniel how much my friend Taylor reminds me of you and I wish we all lived close to play. I LOVE the pic of you and Gracie. Isn't it crazy to think we have kids, as in more than one???