Sunday, July 25, 2010

24th overhaul

I have been so behind on my blogging. I am officially one of those bloggers who don't even get their blog checked anymore because I never update. I'm so sorry blog followers!! (especially mamma) I vow to do better. Last week was SO fun. We had Casey and the kids come visit for a few days and we were able to join in some of the 24th festivities. We went to the flag burning ceremony on Monday which I always think is so cool. They treat the flag with the respect it deserves. I love living here this time of year. The town is always buzzing and there is so much to do! Not to mention the awesome rodeo. We had a fun week!!







Gracie watching the flags burn
Chloe, Kenna, and Gracie

Getting ready to throw in the flags


Baby James


Grace and Mike helping dad set up Ladder golf



Mikey at the Fair


So I took Grace, Mike, Dallin and another little girl on the strawberries. They are pretty much just like the tea cups in Disneyland, but WAY faster. I didn't recover from this ride the whole night. I was so sick!

Grace and Dallin


Gracie waiting her turn



Mikey at the parade waiting to see sissy. Can you tell we had powdered doughnuts for breakfast?



When we finally spot Grace it looked like she had enough. She was draped over the side pulling off the decorations



The night of the 24th, we went over to a friends house to get a better view of the fireworks. They didn't start until 10:30 so the kids were in jammies

Grace and Lincoln shooting some webs

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures. I'm a model from Australia and love looking at beautiful people. You are absolutely lovely... and your husband is out of this world attractive. I mean... wow. Good catch!

Malinda S. said...

Cute! I love local festivities! Your kids are darling!

Sharps said...

so how did you make out on the parking this year? make some good bucks! ha ha ha at the anonymous comment!!!!!! STALKER........... EW

Suzetta Salsatta said...

I'm a model from Spain and I wish very much to concur with my Australian counterpart. Your husband is awe inspiring. Lucky woman!

Loota Floota said...

Danish model here. I am to learning english now.

I am also to love at to see pictures of your man. More to have please.

Staheli said...

Thanks for the update. Wow, you have models from all over the world reading your blog?! Pretty impressive, you should probably start making some money by advertisements.

Lyndy Staheli said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. That's so fun Gracie was in the parade. Jamie has always wanted to be in one. Can't wait to see you guys next week.

Cando said...

Ya... I have a feeling these models might be a little closer than you think. Like out in his office....

Chad said...

I'll admit to occasionally penning under the pseudonym Suzetta Salsatta. However, the other two are completely legit.

Lydia said...

Suzetta Salsatta.....HAHA you kids make me laugh. I have the cutest grandkids in the world. Thank you for updating and Candace, you'd better watch out, those models are after your man......(Chad, at least you used sort of a latin name for the one from Spain).

Sam and Mandy Noel said...

Looks like a fun 24th! And I just have to say your kids are gorgeous! That little Gracie is a doll.

Hermana Whitehead said...

Looks like people haven't forgotten your blog after all, Candace :) I know how hard it is to keep up on the blog entries, though.

The kids get cuter with every picture.

By the way, your man is so suave!!!