Tuesday, May 4, 2010

It's funny......


Its funny...... The things that are so small but seem so big when you are a mom. I have been painting Gracie's nails, well, for four years. The other day she asked me where the nail polish was so I got up and found some for her. I sat down in anticipation, waiting for her to ask me to paint her nails. " I can do it by myself mom, But can you watch so I don't get it all over?" Even though she is gaining independence I'm so grateful she still wants me to watch.

5 comments:

Cyndi said...

Such a cute little girl!!!

Rach said...

Big Step! Hallee showered by herself the other day! She washed her hair and conditioned it too! I almost sat on the couch and cried! P.S. Did you really make that cake?

Chelsea said...

OOOHHH!!!! milestone moment! so sweet, bitter sweet.
she is so cute! And look how big mikey is in the back!!!

Sarah Jimenez said...

So cute! haha! They sure grow up fast! That doesn't make us old, does it?

Hermana Whitehead said...

I'm impressed. She probably puts on polish much better than I can.