Monday, April 26, 2010

Everythings Bigger in Texas...


Wow what a week! My poor little sissy went into the hospital on Sunday night to be induced... well, needless to say it was FOREVER before baby James MacArther Glover made his arrival. It was long and hard but he finally made it on Tuesday. My mom and I flew out on Wed and had so much fun cuddling that little baby. He had to go back to the hospital for one night because he was a little yellow. Now he is healthy and thriving and we love him so much...



Mom and Kenna at the hospital
Parker James.

Kenna showing Chloe how to be soft

Thith

This is my favorite... he is just so hungry!

Word

The doc was trying so hard to break her water he got the baby a few times

Because he was sideways he got quite the bruise on his head!


Streeeeetch





We are so mature



mmmmm poppers

so exhausted

Little Dizzle

All 4




Available for party tricks



Even Lydia got in on the action







Big brother


Thanks guys... I sure love ya.

8 comments:

The Allen Family said...

All I have to say, is that was a pretty hot picture of you on the bike...tongue and all!!!! Oh and VERY cute lil' guy :)

Chelsea said...

Uh, LOVE IT!

Bev said...

Thanks so much for posting that. I love that little man too and I can't wait to meet him.

Taylors said...

How fun! Poor Casey, aren't labor supposed to get shorter???? I'm glad he made it here and everyone is doing well! It looks like you had a great time I bet they were sad to see you go.... I love the bike picture too :)

Robin said...

COngrats Auntie! I didnt your sis was prego! Congrats Casey!

Malinda S. said...

Cute baby!

Sharps said...

oh cuteeeeeeeee. you wanty one? i kinda do and kinda donts. hmmmm. he is so cute. what a fun trip for you and your momma and sis. awesome.

Sarah Jimenez said...

What a cute baby! Awww... I am glad you got to go and cuddle him. What a sucky labor...shoot... glad everyone is okay and doing well! I love the picture of him sucking on your cheek.
So, Ryan's first birthday is next week, can I hire you? haha!