Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter

Easter was awesome. Conference was awesome. The weekend was awesome. Here is a re-cap:



Coloring eggs


Mikey is never afraid to get right into his projects


She is so careful and I love her for it!














Of course he had to taste the water













mmm... vineager water



















I knew those maternal instincts were in there somewhere








We tried big boy pants for 24 hours. Needless to say I'm waiting a while before I give it another go.










SNOW! IN APRIL!!










My lovelies



Dax and Mike taking a quick bath after they took of their diapers and relieved themselves on my kitchen floor.













Let the hunt commence!!
















































5 comments:

Jill T said...

We sure miss you guys!

Hermana Whitehead said...

How Easter fun was that!
You have a beautiful home and yard. Love the colors of the walls inside.

Sarah Jimenez said...

Fun times! I love the different personalities of Mike and Grace coloring the eggs. I laughed when I read about the boys relieving themselves on your kitchen floor. Did you laugh or scream?!? haha...glad it didn't happen to me =)

Malinda S. said...

Made me gag just a little when I read that Mike tasted the egg dye...yummy! So cute!

Staheli said...

I love your pictures and it was so so so much fun talking to you today. Call me anytime!