Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mammas Day


There are so many things to be said about a mother. Especially your own. I was lucky enough to have three amazing female examples in my life. My big sister took care of us when we were little more times than she can count. She still takes care of us more than she knows. I watched Casey become a mother and she never once looked out of place. She was born to have a baby on her hip. I love her so much. My Mother is one of the most amazing women. Anyone who meets her will tell you that exact thing. There is no separation between Mother and best friend for me. I'm so blessed. My whole life I thought everyone had Aunts like my Aunt Rhonda. The older I got the more I realized how amazing she truly is. She never missed a game, a baptism, a wedding, an endowment, a blessing in our family. She was and is always there for me. Always. She is closer to me than an Aunt. She is an understudy for mom. And that's a pretty good place to be in. Almost 6 years ago I gained another amazing woman in my life. I gained a sister. Lexie, I love you like you are my own. Thank you so much for joining our family. It wasn't complete without you. When I married Chad, I took on so many amazing women as well. I love them all so much and I always look forward to our time together.
~ So to all the women in my life~ Happy Mothers day. Thank you for everything. And I mean EVERYTHING!!

1 comment:

. said...

oh I love you so much. You are so sweet. You really are my own sissy pooh. Too bad for Clayt that you love me more than him. I love you too. Why did we not hang out in high school.... Josh Douglass had all your attention. Really though..you made my whole day with this post. Lub you.