Wednesday, May 19, 2010

One down....

One year of preschool down. I can't believe it. Gracie LOVES school. When we first found this teacher I didn't know what preschool prices were and at the time I thought it might be a little steep. Well, Gracie's teacher was worth her weight in gold. I couldn't believe the things she was learning. Her spanish is already way better than mine (tho that's not really saying much) She is already reading at FOUR and I couldn't be more proud of her. I never got a complaint because Gracie was such a good student. When she graduated today, all of the students got special awards, Gracie's was the happiest student award. Her teacher gushed about how happy she always is and how she always helps to bring a happy mood to the rest of the class. I love you so much Gracie! Your dad and I are so proud of you!




Gracie's whole Class yelling "all done!"
(Gracie is on the top right)


Gracie and her man


Getting her award


Last day!!


This picture cracks me up. I took the kids to the movie the other day and I surprised Mike with the camera

7 comments:

Sharps said...

she is a doll. that kid is not her man. my little boy sam is her man. although he might be too serious for her!!! he is going to get the mr serious award! that is so cute. i am excited for sammy to start preschool next year!

Hermana Whitehead said...

Gracie is not only beautiful and smart but happy, too. Congrats!

jen said...

Great job Gracie! What a smartie-pants! You gotta love those September birthdays. I don't know what Riley is going to do for two more years at home!

Sarah Jimenez said...

Congrats Gracie! She is such a beautiful, happy gal!

Rylee graduates in 2.5 hours!

I think it's going to be hard for her to adjust; she LOVES school and looks forward to Tuesdays and Thursdays so much!

Lyndy Staheli said...

Way to go Gracie! That's awesome she is doing so well.

Lily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lydia said...

As usual, priceless pictures!!! Way to go Gracie McKay, Grama loves you.