Friday, February 12, 2010

Sledding in Logan

Last weekend we went to Logan to be with Chad's mom on her B-day. We had so much fun! We spent a lot of the day saturday sledding. They have a huge field in front of their house and it goes downward so if you start sledding at the top it will take you all the way to the bottom. Then someone would come and get you on a snowmobile and you could do it all over again! The kids had a blast. It was sooooo foggy that when you got to the middle of the field you couldn't see anything around you. It was a little eerie but it added to the fun. Then on Monday I went to discovery gateway with my sis-in-laws then out to lunch with sara. We had a wonderful day! As you can see, the kids were pooped!











Mikey wants to be a cop just like grandpa rog. Whenever we go to D.G. he heads right for the cop cars every time



Gracie working the store










Games after cake and ice cream!






"here grandma, try some of your cake!"
















Scottie, Jake and Mikey









What is a fun day of sledding without hot chocolate mustaches?!









Mikey and Grandpa












Mike found the tractor and of course this is where he spent the remainder of the afternoon









































Daddy's turn!
































Off they go!

















I put this up because I love the look on our faces. We ran right over Roxy















Chad and Gracie getting pulled to the top






Mike, Scott and Grandpa






Giddyup Grandpa!






Grace thought it was a wonderful idea to eat POPCICLES out in the SNOW!



















The three Michaels






Friday we took Gracie to see Oklahoma. This girl seriously LOVES plays. I'm so excited to share this with her. She is just captivated by the lights and the singing. It's so cute.


5 comments:

Amanda P. said...

That looked like so much fun! And cold!! The snowmobile definately makes it a deal though.

austin and tracee said...

YEA YEA Logan Love! ...and I love Gracie's pink plaid shirt.

Stacy Mike and Thalia Talbot said...

Looks like a blast! One question...did Chad have chops? (:

Sharps said...

Gracie takes after her auntie Lizzy. I will take her to mamma mia when she gets older! SOOO I am not flaky mind you. I have been trying to call you but I am not kidding this is the craziest week I have had in a long time...work...health issues...husband gone...more work... church calling...baby shower... and the list goes on and on!!! I WILL CALL> OR maybe I will email you right now and then call!!! LOVE YOU. WISH I could have chatted with ya at the shower today. AHHHH. Your too far away.

Hermana Whitehead said...

Your kids are having a blast! I love the redo of the table. Nice work Candace. Great pics.