Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Lately

There is no reason for this post, I just haven't updated in a week. So here ya go mom!!



Chan has been reffing some big games lately. This was last night in SpringvilleMike has a new love for technology. He can't keep his hands off our phones.




story time!



My cute kids on sunday




Clayt and Lexie stopped by for a second over the weekend just long enough to snap a few pics




















Mikey LOVES his uncle tate (clayt)





Boring boring post I know!! But I posted!




4 comments:

Taylors said...

The babes are getting so big! I love Gracie's hair, she's stylish like her mamma :)

Lydia said...

Thank you for the pictures Candace, they are Never boring.
Love you.

Sharps said...

when i am home and i need some social interaction...its great to see some new picts on the blog...always post....always... i can never talk cause there's always screaming...we need to have a blog that is just us talking to each other.

The Allen Family said...

Those kids are so stinkin' cute! I love the one of them in their church clothes. Seriously, cute kids!