Thursday, February 18, 2010

LBP Opening!







Chan and Dax man



Last week we had the opening of Law Bound Prep party at jumping jacks. It was SO fun to have everyone together for some dinner and play time. Chad and Chandler started up a bar preparation company and it is doing well so far! We wanted to have a little get together with some of our friends to celebrate!



Mike and Grace chowing down




Little Addie

Joey and James










Valentines day was pretty fun this year. We got to have Dax with us so it was extra special. We started out the day with pink heart pancakes...yum!!



My dad sends me roses every year. This is a tradition that started way back in middle school. I was sitting in class and they brought around little suckers to kids from other kids in the school. Like a candy gram. Well, one year I got like ten suckers from "my secret admirer" and everyone was green with envy. I later found out it was my dad, and I have gotten a valentine from him ever since. Love you dad!!



Chad on the other hand, thinks cut flowers are a waste of money because they soon die after the occasion. So he has gotten me a potted flower every year since we have been together. This year was calla lilies. And of course, chocolate :)

7 comments:

Lyndy Staheli said...

Your table looks awesome. I wish we had a DI close by. Also I was wondering if I could come down some time and have you do my hair.

Rach said...

Chad is so sensible. Boomer thinks they are a waste too! He said you can have a ring you will wear all the time, or you I can spend money on flowers that will die. No brainer for me! p.S. Your table is so cute!!

Kirsten said...

That table looks AMAZING Candace, good job :)

Stacy Mike and Thalia Talbot said...

I'm so happy for you guys. I just hope you can handle being filty rich one day. (: I think that is soooo sweet of your dad. I LOVE that!

Robin said...

Love the table, the vday pancakes ( i do miss your meals btw), and congrats on the company!

Paulina Kasmer said...

love the rehabed table - and the photos of the kiddos! but mostly we miss the staheli clan!

Taylor Gardner said...

I'm impressed with your pancakes...very impressed. This is Austin.