Thursday, November 5, 2009

All Hallows Eve....

Another halloween has come and gone. Where did October go? Is it me or did that month fly by? Although I love Halloween, I'm excited to see it go. That means we are one step closer to turkey, gifts and snow. My children are getting so big I can hardly stand it. They are getting so much cuter and smarter every day! This year we spent Halloween in Kanab because my Uncle Andy Gant was put in as bishop. He is such an amazing example. I love him so much. We were so happy to be there to support him because he is always such a support to us. Spanish Fork Halloween will have to wait until next year! I didn't get very many good pictures, but I did take some.
No reason, just cuteness.
Gracie got to wear her costume to school on monday before Halloween. She, of course was a witch.
So every year Spanish Fork has a scarecrow contest for the local businesses. We look forward to it every year because it makes going downtown so much fun. And this year, a few of our families favorite characters showed up....
This was just some scary grim-reaper



The Easter Bunny



?




king opera


















I wish I would have gotten a better angle of this one. It was the S.F. fire department and they had two guys getting a cat out of a tree. They even backed up one of their trucks. SO cute.







One of our favorites. "pumpkin bum"





























Peanuts






Pancho Villa a.k.a. Clayton















Toy Story



Chandler thought this was a real lady



My personal favorite... Jacob Black!! Mid-transform







Gracies favorite. Ever since she was a year and a half old she has had this obsession with the hulk.















Gracie playing fish pond at dance








Poor Anna B had a bad ankle injury and Gracie was so cute to help her around. Anna would hold her hand and they would just gimp around together. They are bestest friends.
(most days)



Dax man pulling a scarrrry face

Wrestling at Aunt Rhondas





This is sort of an inside joke, but it was hilarious. My dad wears this outfit EVERY day after work. We always make fun of him because the sweater is so ugly! But he wears it anyways. All of the time. With tube socks and his crocs. He also has a rockstar every day, and he LOVES chocolate cake. So Lex was him for halloween. I swear I laughed until I cried.... hahaha






Gracie, Anna, Grandma, and Mike


Gracie and Me




The fam. Chad and I recycled our costumes from last year. So we were ghostbusters again.


The farmer in the dell







No words really.....















Moment to document....
Gracie is 4 and she has never gone bowling. So we decided to change that. We took her bowling in Payson for the first time tonight. Needless to say she is a natural and she LOVED it. I think this will be her date of choice from now on.
Chad helping her line up







Gracie helping Mike be safe









Ta da!!!

6 comments:

Sarah Jimenez said...

Such fun times! So I really want to move there now! That's so cool that the town goes all out with the scarecrows. I love the Jacob Black one too! You guys looked great for Halloween! I love Gracie's witch costume.

Hermana Whitehead said...

Loved all the pictures. Spanish Fork really knows how to have some scarecrow fun!

Taylors said...

Cute little family!!! Gracie's hair is getting so long and blond! It has been too long since we have seen you. Loved the post!

Malinda S. said...

Way fun pictures. It was great to run into you in St. G. I love all the scarecrows.

Josh and Nikki said...

so funny about lex being roger for halloween. i saw him last weekend...in that sweatshirt...with a rockstar! haha!

The Allen Family said...

Gracie is just so cute! I can't believe she is as big as she is. Like she is already dancing around in a dance class! And Mikey, he looks like a little Chad to me. What a cutie! I miss you too. We are going to be in Utah for 16 days around Christmas time. I will try to meet up with ya while we are there. I love seeing your little fam. Seriously I just want to squeeze your kids. Love ya!