Monday, November 16, 2009

Tagged

It has finally happened. I haven't blogged in a while, so I got tagged to MAKE me blog. Thanks Mrs. Talbot....

I have been nominated...wish there was a prize, or check of some sort...!
My reward is I get to answer these questions in one word (or pretty close). Let's get started!

1. Where is your cell phone? Pocket
2. Your hair? Bun
3. Your mother? Amazing
4. Your father? hilarious
5. Your favorite food? Steak
6. Your dream last night? Fabric (?)
7. Your favorite drink? Dr.Pepper
8. Your dream/goal? Happiness
9. What room are you in? Kitchen
10. Your hobby? Crafting
11. Your fear? My house
12. Where do you want to be in six years? skinny!
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. Something you aren’t? Picky
15. Muffins? Blueberry
16. Wish list item? Dishwasher
17. Where did you grow up? K town
18. Last thing you did? Chores
19. What are you wearing? Sweater
20. TV? Glee
21. Your pets? Roxy
22. Your friends? The best
23. Your life? Rocks
24. Your mood? sleepy
25. Missing someone? Nope
26. Vehicle?Acura
27. Something you’re not wearing? A bra.. ha ha.
)28. Your favorite store? Target
29. Your favorite color? Yellow
30. When was the last time you laughed? Ten min ago
31. When was the last time you cried? Saturday
32. Your best friend? Chad, Lizzy, Lexi, Case, mamma.... There are too many for one word!!
33. One place that you go over and over? Chi town
34. One person who e-mails me regularly? Beth
35. Favorite place to eat? Tuscanos.. mmm...


I TAG: Casey, Lexie, Lizzy, and Tavi

No comments: