Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Patch-O-Punkins

Have I mentioned I love the fall?? The cider,the pumpkins, the leaves, the smells... ohhh all of it. We had a wonderful fall weekend. The weather has been absolutley amazing. On saturday we went to the big red barn in Santaquin and took a little hay ride to pick out some pumpkins. It was actually hot! I was in jeans and a sweater and a BLACK shirt. By the end of the ride, I had my sweater around my waist, my pants pulled up and my sleeves pulled up. It was warm! We also were able to have Daxton visit wich always makes for some fun activities. Mikey and Dax are starting to be pretty good friends and it's so fun to watch them together. Mike runs around the house saying "Dax? Dax?" And pointing to his picture on the fridge. It's so cute.
Dax man eating some scettios
Mike waiting for his turn on the hay ride

He is just too cool for school


My cute lil fam



Let the choosing commence!




This one didn't quite make the cut





So many choices so little time.....






Chan's choice. The eyes are already indented.







Dax didn't care. All he knew was there was a huge field and lots of orange balls to play with.








Sometimes you have to hunt your prey before you get to take it home.




















Chad's choice.











Dax's choice




Mikey still trying to decide......



and still.......




Gracie's choice.



We had a really fun weekend! Stay tuned for the scarecrow showing.... You'll see what I mean......


6 comments:

Lydia said...

Ha ha, are you sure Daxy is eating those scettios, looks like they are funner to play with...great post, sis, good to see my Chanman.
Luff you all

Rach said...

Chip dip, You are so pretty! I saw your pic on sara boulter photog... Seriously that one with the furry hood, you know what I am talking about. Model! Anyway. Pumpkin patch time! I am a slacker. where do you go in Kanab to do that?? I guess we will be heading to Food Town soon!!

Kirsten said...

I too am a fall lover! looks like you guys got some great pumpkins; can't wait to see photos of them carved :)

Hermana Whitehead said...

You do so many fun things! The cute kiddos are looking bigger all the time.

Sarah Jimenez said...

This is the BEST time of year! Your kiddos are always so cute. I love all the pumpkin choosing pics.

Jill T said...

What a fun little trip! Been thinking about you guys--I know you love this time of year. Hope all is well. I'm purchasing my ticket to go see New Moon today for opening on the 20th and thought of you!