Friday, October 2, 2009

GIrls Night Out 2009!!!!!!!






Lex, Mandy, me and Lizzy after the hot tub

Loy Loy


Lex didn't even make it to midnight poor thing
Yep. I put it on... Sorry Liz. That's what you get for playing with my camera!!



Teeth












So yesterday we went shooting up the canyon, and the funniest thing about these pictures is Chad forgot his sweater so I gave him mine. I think it looks pretty good :)

Streeeeetch it out.......


So when Chan got off his first shot I saw a little white butt get up and take off, there was  a buck sleeping on the hill and we probably scared it to death.. It was way far away so you can hardly see it in the pics, but look closely!







So if you ask anyone I talk to on the phone on a regular basis if Mikey is vocal, they will tell you how every time I get on the phone he screams at the top of his lungs. Not cry scream, like scream like a girl scream. Yesterday, I decided to get him in action..






6 comments:

Andrea Gilberg said...

Looks like a fun night. Your kiddos are so dang cute, I love mikeys smile. Emilie thinks she can do the same everytime I get on the phone, she gets louder by the min.

Cyndi said...

I totally agree that the funniest thing on that post was your husband wearing your sweater:) What a silly guy! It looked like you guys had alot of fun on your girls night out. Your kids are so cute and little Mikey is getting so big! I love that he screams all the time, because Lily does that too. Not a sad scream but just a LOUD scream. Gotta love those crazyy kids:)

Hermana Whitehead said...

Girls just want to have fun!

Chad sure loves to hunt, doesn't he? You two have cute kids!

Amanda P. said...

Cute pics of your kids!! Fun girls night!I don't even know what that is....boo. I'm lucky to get an uninterrupted shower these days!! ugh.

Sharps said...

NICE....YOUR IN SO MUCH TROUBLE...I totally have LEVERAGE....I could destroy you with my pictures!!! :) SO FUN. K Mikey is eating rotten strawberries out of the garbage can...you see him...and you...dont take them away fast for fear of rotten belly....but you go grab your camera and post it on your blog!!! PRICELESS. SO FUNNY! DANG I started my post yesterday about our weekend and some cute little 4year old boy turned my computer off during it!!! AHHH!!! I about killed a child. BUT I stopped myself. Maybe I will do it today. Maybe.

Rach said...

Candace! I have to tell you that I called your mom's cell phone and I got her voice mail! I was DYING laughing. She called me right back wondering if I got her voice mail and I said yes and she told me it was you. Then I laughed even HARDER! That is hillarious. It made my day. Anyway, your girls weekend looked like a blast and your kids are so cute. Are you and Chad coming to cancun with us??