Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I looove the fall!!

This last week was so fun. I'm just like everyone else where I love the changing of the seasons and all of the fall decor comes out. Last week we went to Gardner Village with Chad's law school buddy and his family and our neighbors. It was so much fun to see all of the witches. Grace loves them! Mike... not so much. Gracie wants to be a witch for halloween so she had fun getting lot's of costume ideas. Then on Friday the kids and I decided to drive to Kanab on a whim and visit the family. We had so much fun but now I have to get back to crazy life!!
I'm not sure why this pic is on here twice, but these witches are two of my favorite. They are so cute!


Gracie and mamma


Mikey and "dadda"



Mike was scared to death. In fact, He is sitting on my lap right now pointing at this pic saying " noooo noooo!"





Gracie bought a witch hat and she was so proud to stand by the "real" witches












Gracie and Megan





Our wonderful neighbors the Gardners


We love to take drives in the fall









I recently got a new calling in church and I am always on the phone writing things in my planner. I wonder where she gets it?










Mikey and Granpa rog







My mom has these silly glasses that the kids just love
















We went to Grandpa Bobs ranch and he let us take the kids for a little horse ride. Mikey LOVED it. He wasn't scared at all!!




Gracie and Anna feeding chickens











Uncle Clayton and Mike had on matching shirts. They looked so cute.









Mikey kept climbing up on the feed trailer so he could feed the horses. He had his whole hand in their mouths at one point














6 comments:

Lydia said...

Loved loved you coming to visit, I love surprises like that. Shall I say love one more time...I can still hear Mikey "no no no".
Good times!

Hermana Whitehead said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Malinda S. said...

Way fun. I love the changing of the season especially the fall colors...until it starts to get cold. There is a reason I live in southern Utah! What darling kids you have. I love the glasses.

Cyndi said...

Looks like you guys had a ton of fun! I wish I would have known you were down that weekend, it would have been fun to see you and your kiddos:) We go to Gardners Village every Halloweeen too:) and we erat at Archibalds or whatever its call right there. I hope your Gracie has fun being a scary witch

Austin said...

Love the pic of Grace planning. Love love love it.

Hermana Whitehead said...

As usual, the pictures were darling. Halloween sounded like a blast for you. Thanks for sharing.