Sunday, February 15, 2009

Experiencing Technical Difficulties

Hello blog followers!! So sorry to say the desktop is having some issues so I am unable to upload some pictures this post. Sorry Lydia! I'll send you some on the phone tomorrow! This week was lot's of fun. I LOVE holidays. I don't care which one it is, they are all fun and it is fun to look forward to something. Chad and I celebrated V-day (valentines not vetrans) on Friday so we could swap babysitters with our dearest neighbors. We had a gift card to Outback so we decided to go there. It was INSANE busy. We waited two hours for a table. It was forever but so worth it. Nothing beats a good steak. Anyways, more on v-day when I upload some pics. We got Gracie some new Ariel panties and some candy. I let her paint her own valentines box then we made some cookies. I haven't decided what tradition I want to start with her but I'm thinking the valentines box might be fun. She sure enjoyed it. Last week I had to go in and get a little cat scan for this lump I have in my neck. I think it's just a blocked gland but I have to get it biopsied on the third. It's no biggie, but that was fun to go do :( Chad is so good to make me feel at ease about these things. He is not a worryer, and I am, so we are perfect for eachother! Anyways, Sorry for the LAME-O post, but I hope to have the computer up and running tomorrow. TTFN....
Ta Ta For Now!!!

~Cando

3 comments:

Lydia said...

That's Mom to you.....

. said...

Get your computer working. I need pics. Hurry right now. Sounds like your V-day was a blast! You are such a cute lil mama to make a box with Gracie. I loved doing that when I was little.

Sharps said...

I want picture of the lump...what the junk? Dont scare me. LET me know what you find out. Thats freaky. I will say a little word of prayer on your behalf. LOVE YA