Monday, February 17, 2014

Mason's Blessing

This last Sunday, Chase's baby boy Mason was blessed.  It was a really special day because not only was it his blessing day, it was the first time many of us had met him. I can't believe how much he looks like Chase! It was a nice chance to visit with Ashley and her family. We are so lucky they live in Kanab so Chase will be able to see his boy every day. Even though I only got to see him for a little bit, I love him so much!






Riding the four-wheeler at Grandma and Grandpas












The look on my dads face in these two pics kills me. Dad is giving Mikey the helmet talk.













Ashley and Mason











Uncle Andy gave a wonderful blessing.


Her family



Our family









We are so happy for Chase. I know he will be an excellent father to baby Mason. I can't wait to see him and Henry play together! They are only a month apart. 

No comments: